(19)

"Back In Prison"

Y/N's POV:

"Who?" You asked.

"That's none of your concern." He put on his hoodie and headed to his car.

You just stood there, watching him start the engine and drove away. You sighed and headed back to the gym.

~~~~~~

"Did you have fun at the party darling?" Your mom asked, as you entered the living room.

"The party was awesome." You faked smiled and sat down on the sofa.

Minutes later, your dad entered the living room with some sort of documents in his hands. He sat down on the sofa beside your mom and showed it to her.

"You found him?" You heard your mom said.

"You mean the killer?" You interrupt them. Your dad glared at you and point at the stairs, signaling you to go to your room.

You groaned and exited the living room. But you didn't went to your room, you just stood there, eavesdropping.

"A neighbor went to the police station and reported that she found three dead bodies in the cabin in the woods and also a gun." Your dad said. Your eyes widened.

"He said that it might be the killer who killed them."
"Are there more evidence?"
"The gun had the killer's fingerprints on it."

You covered your mouth and ran upstairs.

"He's going to great caught for sure. What should I do..?"

You felt guilty for trying to help Taehyung but you just had to. You just need to help him.

~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV:

"YOU IDIOT!" My boss slammed his hands on the table. "Someone reported that they found a dead body. Why didn't you clear the evidence?!" He was furious.

I looked down and just kept quiet. I didn't know I could make a huge mistake like this. Now my boss is going to punish me.

"Give me a another chance sir." I bowed, begging him.

"THERE'S NO OTHER CHANCE. NOW YOUR GOING BACK TO PRISON AGAIN!" He yelled.

He stood up and stomped out of the room leaving me. Great another year in prison. Well this is going to be hella fun.

And before I knew it, the policemen came.

"Give us all your weapons and hands up!" One police man demanded. I smirked and did what he said.

They handcuffed me and took me to the car.

God why does this have to happen again

~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

"Breaking news: The killer was captured and is back in prison. The citizens are now relief and joyful that they had escaped danger." You read the news on your laptop while biting your nails.

"I told you we will be fine." Your dad said but you ignored him.

You stood up and headed to the door immediately.

"Where are you going Y/N?" Your mom asked.

"I'm going to the mall to meet Jennie and Hoseok." You lied.

~~~~~~

"Where do you want to go?" The taxi driver asked.

"Take me to the police station."