Part 39

Christine's POV

"AISH YOU PABO!" Suga oppa started shouting at Jimin and V who were cat fighting and accidently knocked the birthday cake I baked. Jungkook and I actually went straight to the grocery and a party store where we bought the party poppers when we left the house and as soon as Jimin texted me that the house is mine, we went back and started preparing, cooking and baking.

"CHOSOHAMNIDA" They shouted as they ran around the house, scared that oppa might run after them, but he just silently picked the cake up and I bent down to help him.

"It's alright, I can make another one." I smiled at him

"That's the reason why I'm mad. It's because you made this." He said looking at me and back to the floor where the splattered cake was. He noticed my hand as he suddenly grabbed it showing me Jungkook's bloody hanky around my finger.

"Explain." he said coldy

"Oh.. it's still bleeding,." I muttered shakily.

"Aish!" He stood up dragging me and soaking my wound on the sink.

"Stay. Let the water wash the blood away and don't look at it." he knows I didn't like the sight of blood. He hurriedly left to appa's room and came back the first aid kit. He cleansed the wound with everyone watching

"We didn't know you were hurt.." J-Hope said beside me

"I'm fine it's nothing." I smiled at him

"What nothing? The cut looks deep!" Jimin said or screamed or whatever.

"Next time I won't let you chop again." Jin said

"She can.. just not under pressure." Jungkook shrugged.

"Did anyone notice Hannah and V?" RM suddenly asked

"I think they went out for a little bit" Jungkook said standing up and getting his phone

"Yah Smile everyone!" he said taking a selca with us in the background. Everyone besides V and Hannah smiled but I couldn't help but notice oppa's smile wider than anyone else's.

In a little while, we all cleaned up when V showed up saying she walked Hannah home already. He was sighing here and there and I wanted to ask what's wrong but I don't think it's the time to talk to him.. Maybe tomorrow? We cleaned the house up and started getting ready for bed. I got in my baggy spongebob shirt and pajamas when oppa knocked and came in

"Yes oppa?" I asked

"Can I stay for awhile?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck

"Ofcourse" I smiled and pat the side of my bed for him to sit on.

He did as told and sat on my bed with his feet up, smiling at me.

"Thanks for today. You really are the best." he smiled sweetly before giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Can you rap again?" he asked with the smirk.

"Are you teasing me? I gave a disclaimer beforehand that I wasn't a rapper!!" I said defensively and he just laughed.

"But I appreciated it. You see rapping, doesn't need much thinking. You just basically say what comes into your mind with a beat in your head." he shrugged wrapping his arm around me. We were both sitting on my bed looking ahead as I leaned my back on him.

"You with RM and Hoseok are damn talented to come up with rap verses on your songs." I commented and he just smiled and wiggled his eye brows cutely.

"Are you seriously 22?" I asked him laughing.

"Nope." he said popping the 'p' "I'm twenteen two!" he smiled widely and I shook my head, giggling.

"Well being serious, Can we meet up tomorrow after your school?" he suddenly said