Sweet Revenge

"Meems?" Cedric yelled slamming the doors open wide. They made a bang as they made contact with the walls.

"Mr. Diggory, really!" Madame Pomfrey yelled recognizing the voice right away.

"Oh sorry Madame." Cedric said sheepishly.

Madame Pomfrey sighed. "She's in the restroom right now putting on the cream to rid of some of the residue."

"Wait so she's okay?" Cedric asked finally calming down.

"Of course she's fine you bloody idiot!" Ian yelled before bending over and taking deep breaths. He had literally run after Cedric all the way from the Hufflepuff dorm.

"Wait then what happened?" Cedric asked.

"Well Ms. Granger's here, why don't you ask her?" She said shaking her head at the two boys before going idly back to what she had been doing before the boys had barged in.

Cedric whipped around. "Mimi?"

"Cedric, Ian, what are you two doing here?"

Before either could answer Cedric pulled her into a hug. Hermione flung her arms around a bit trying not to let her pus filled hands touch him at all. She ended up falling backwards and caused Cedric to fall on top of her.

Ian meanwhile watched the whole thing and couldn't help but burst into laughter when the two flailed before falling down.

Hermione opened her eyes to see herself staring straight into Cedric's grey orbs.

"Hi." Cedric said putting his elbows on both sides of her.

"Cedric..." Hermione said sounding as if she was struggling.

"Yes?" He said making himself comfortable.

"You're heavy."

"Oh." Cedric said then scrambled to get off her. In his haste he fell back on top of her.

"Umph." Hermione groaned.

"Really, Mr. Diggory! No PDA in the infirmary!" Madame Pomfrey said shocked as she saw two of her students on the floor, on each other. She ushered the student beside her into a bed and closed the curtain.

Ian's stomach was starting to hurt from laughing so much. Both Cedric and Hermione glared at him. Cedric had finally gotten up and gave Hermione a hand. Temporarily forgetting that her hands had been hexed, she grabbed it.

"Oh that's nasty." Ian said as he looked the disgusting pus that was now all over Cedric's hands.

"Well you imagine having both your whole hands filled with it." Hermione scowled at him.

"But that's still nasty." Ian said. "But it'll make a good story to tell. Pretty darn hilarious actually."

"You are not telling anyone." Hermione said as she pointed the sink to Cedric.

"And how are you going to stop me?" Ian joked.

"Easy." Hermione said as she started to advance toward him both her hands out in front of her reaching out.

Ian's eyes widened. He started to back it. "Oh Mimi you wouldn't." He said unsure.

"You want to bet?"

"Uh." Ian said unsure. Then he began to run with Hermione at his heels.

They ran around the Infirmary for five minutes before Cedric came back in.

Ian hid behind Cedric as soon as he saw him.

"What the? Ian what are you doing?"

"Hiding, you think she's sees me?"