Chapter 65 - If I Could Fly

Harry's POV

Look at her sitting there with my family.  She looks so sexy.  I wish I could take her in a pew right now.  Ok Harold, you are in a church right now...  behave...  I bring my hand to my crotch to adjust my pants.  My dick is getting harder by the minute looking at her.

The ceremony was beautiful and all I can think about is getting in her panties.   I walk over to my mum, Robin, Gemma and Christina trying to hide the now huge bulge in my pants.  Ooh look at my dirty girl, she notices it.   I pull her into a hug so I can hide it from my mum and make sure Christina can feel it.   She looks up into my eyes and sees nothing but lust in them.

Damn, I can't wait until we get back to the house.  I need to fuck her... now.  I can't wait that long.  I tell Gemma to go in the limo with mum and Robin and for her to give me her car keys because we need to make a stop before the reception.   Gemma looks at me and says, "Here are my keys.   Don't fuck in my car either Harry!!!"   Oh, my sister knows me too well.   I laugh and tell her to shut up.

As we are walking out to Gemma's car I am watching how good her ass looks in that dress.   Damn...  my dick is so fucking hard right now.   I rush over and open the passenger door for her and I get in on the driver's side.

 As we begin to pull off, I feel her hand on my dick.  I look down and moan.  Fuck... this woman...  I am trying to drive but keep looking down as she is opening the button of my pants and starts to pull the zipper down.  OMG... What is she going to do?

She puts her hand inside of my boxers and pulls my dick out.    Fuck... she is stroking it...  Please don't let me crash...   I look down and begin to bite my bottom lip.   "Eyes on the road there babe. No car crashes tonight.. got it?" she tells me.  All I can do is nod my head and continue to look at the road.

OMG...  did she just put it in her mouth?   I moan, "Oh Christina... fuck..."   As she brings her head up I push it back down.  She wants to play... we can play...  I grab her hair and begin to guide her up and down.   I moan, "Fuck babe... that feels so fucking good. Yeah... oooh yeah... just like that babe."   Fuck... I am hitting the back of her throat... 

We stop at a red light and I look down and see she is playing with herself.   I move her hand and replace it with mine as I continue to thrust into her mouth.  I insert two fingers in her and begin to pump them in and out of her.  Oh God... I need to pull over somewhere.  The light changed and I notice an empty parking lot.  I make a quick turn into the parking lot and poor Christina hits her head on the steering wheel. 

I park the car and tell her to get in the back seat.  She climbs between the seats into the back and I am right behind her.  I tell her to get on her knees and face the window as I take her panties off and lift her dress up.  My dick begins to twitch.  I have never wanted to feel any pussy so bad.   I line myself up to her entrance and slowly slide into her as she moans my name.

My God... she feels so good.  She moans, "Fuck Harry, you feel so damn good. This is all I could think about while you were standing up there."   I grab hold of her hips and moan. "Babe, this pussy feels so fucking good. I wanted to fuck you right there in the church. You make me so crazy. I can never get enough of this pussy." .

She is meeting my every thrust with her own.  I want her to fuck me harder though so I smack her ass  and tell her to fuck me harder and faster.   "That's right baby girl... fuck that dick..."  I grab hold of her hair and pull on it and I feel her walls clench around my dick.  Fuck that feels so good.   She whimpers, "Fuck Harry... you are going to make me cum."