Their Dirty Luna

SECOND REQUEST!!

"Mmm! Yes fuck me like that!" I squealed loudly as I pushed my hips against his own as he continuously rammed his fat cock into my pussy."

The man chuckled, squeezing my hips tightly as he obliged with my pleas.

"Oh come on! Don't leave me hanging." The other growled, tugging my hair as he rubbed his cock to my cheek.

I giggled, eyeing him hungrily before taking his girth into my mouth.

This is honestly the best! My wolf Cassie howled in excitement.

I couldn't agree more!

There were many things that lead to this.

My Alpha mate being the biggest jackass in the world. His stupid soldiers who are naïve to obey any order.

You see, the alpha of my pack mated with me despite the fact that I wasn't his mate. I'm not completely sure why exactly he mated with me. He was still in his late twenties and had plenty of time to find his mate, but one day I was innocently fucking up some relationships when he claimed me as his mate and fucked me into the position of his mate/Luna of his pack.

So now everyday I'm forced to act as if I give a fuck about my fellow wolves in arms and act 'mature'. The worst part I can't go around having sex as I please because I'm known as the stupid Alpha's mate who can't ever be touched by any other man which is infuriating because the same asshole who did this to me hasn't even touched me after that mating.

While I was boredly walking around the pack house, I overheard some rogues talking about two rogues that were imprisoned for killing Goddess knows who and are being held in the dungeon.

Men in the pack too much of a pussy to fuck you? Get two rogues to do that for you!

I easily ordered my way into the dungeon and sent the only two guards before locking the door. When I first saw the two rogues I knew immediately that they would know exactly what to do. They were like that final scene from Magic Mike XXL where Channing Tatum and his male dance partner basically fucked the two women on stage.

They were hostile at first but all I had to do was flutter my eyes and drop my gown to the floor leaving me naked and bare to their feasting eyes.

So here we were. The three of us alone in a cell with both men fucking both of my holes.

"Shit! Tight bitch." The man fucking my ass cursed, slapping my ass.

"I want a taste of that pussy." The man in front me stated and they both exchanged positions.

"Wait. Let me bre-" I couldn't finish as the man shoved his wet cock into my mouth while the other bent down and playfully licked my opening.

The action caused me to moan helplessly and wiggle my ass. He laughed at me and did it again, this time circling my clit relentlessly.

"Take me deep." The man before me snapped, shoving his all his girth into my mouth until I was gagging at the feel of him at the back of my throat.

He held me place not moving as the other man stuck a finger into my ass while his tongue ate up all of my leaking juices.

"How's that. That good enough for you?" He asked, twisting and thrusting his finger into my ass.

I groaned, trying to shake my head.

"What was that?" The man asked, pulling his cock out my mouth.

"Not... enough." I sobbed, pleading for them to fuck me till kingdom.

They both burst out laughing, the one behind me standing up straight and positioned his dick at my pussy.

"As you fucking wish, whore." He growled, mercilessly ramming his cock into me.

"Ah!" He ripped a scream out of me, allowing the other man shove his cock back into my mouth.

Right of the bat, both men went to work on me as they ruthlessly went at their fast pace in fucking me so roughly.

The one behind me now slapped my ass and pinched my clit while ramming his cock into my pussy without a care of potentially bruising me. The other one who fucked my mouth gripped my face with his hands as he fucked my mouth without a care.

The cell was filled with both of their grunts and growls which mixed with my gags and the sound of balls slapping loudly against my pussy. The man behind me reentered two fingers into my asshole and even went as far as spitting on my hole.

My eyes widened at the brutality of these two rogues and how I was at their mercy as they did as they pleased with my body.

This wasn't what I expected, but I wasn't really upset because despite their behavior they could fuck like gods!

Their speed rose until my eyes couldn't stay open and my nails were permanently attached the man's legs.

"Shit, I'm so fucking close!" The man behind me growled before pulling out and came on my ass and back.

The other in front of me laughed, but didn't stop as he shoved himself to the back of my throat and released his cum down my throat, making me swallow every single drop.

Finally, I thought I could catch my breath as he slipped his semi-hard cock out my mouth, but damn was I so wrong as the one behind me gripped my arm, pulling me up.

"We're aren't nearly close in finishing." He stated, staring me down as they heaved me up against their bodies.

"I hope you have room for two cocks in you." The other commented as they each positioned themselves at my holes.

"Shit. Please hurry!" I moaned, gripping ones hair and the other's shoulder.

They thrust into me and immediately I was gripped tightly between them as they bounced me on their cocks.

I don't how long I took them for. Time seemed to pause all together as they roughly fucked me between them. My juices flowed out of me like a steady stream and my voice was becoming hoarse from my cries.

"I can't... take this anymore... please." I begged, but they ignored me as one took my nipple into his mouth and sucked/bit it while the other man pinched and twisted my other.

Finally, when I thought I would break from their tight grips on my body and their thrusts into me they thrust into me with one hard push and came into each of my holes with me in suit and crying at the top of my lungs.

We went slack and my limp body was dropped to the floor without a care.

"Damn, you are by far the best fuck I've had in a while." One grunted while the other agreed.

I laughed lightly, reaching for my gown when the door suddenly burst open with the two guards charging in followed by him... The alpha.

He didn't even look mad as he looked at the state we were in.

Movement behind him caught my attention and when I looked beyond him, I caught a glimpse of a person.

Brown eyes caught my green ones and we stared at each other for a moment before it dawned me.

The Alpha had found his mate.