A/N

Hey! We hit 250 reads!!
Thank you for giving this book a go.
I hope y'all are enjoying it!

I am sorry as well for being a bad author. I know I make a lot of mistakes and typos but I try my best, to get you a good book.

I have not been updating lately because of a serious writer's block, I am sure a lot of us get it and I hope we understand each other. 
Plus the pressure of studies is taking its toll. These years are important years, and I have to give them the best of me. And with the exams coming up the load has been doubled but because I know how it's to be on the other side, I will try to update soon.

Thank you again! Your comments and support is and will be appreciated. 🙂

People I updated the next chapter you would have to scroll up. It's before this AUTHOR'S NOTE.👆👆🔙🔙

Check it out and comment thanks..

Till next chapter the goal for the reads is 270. Spread the word and tell everyone about the book.😊😊

ADDED :

Read my book(if you can call it that ) "What I think".

I post things from my point of view. I would love to hear your perspective as well.

I also posted a random blog sort of thing that shows the reason of my late posts here.

Go read it and you will understand my crisis.

(You can find it on my profile)

Toodles!!

Post script:
People spread the word! As quick as possible! I published a new chapter but I am taking it down again because, we have a deal we need 270 reads, and that is like 8 reads away!! So come on Read and share like wild fire!

Evelyn_S^2khan