Diazepam

hoes i wrote this yesterday and forgot to publish it. i thought i did but when i came to write the chapter for today i realized i didnt... oops my bad

Eddie woke up at the Tozier residence very very anxious. He didn't tell his mom where he was, and he forgot that every morning he took pills for his anxiety. It was his last day in Derry Maine and it was already off to a bad start.

Eddie took his phone from the floor where he dropped it late last night and read his notifications.

22 Missed Calls from Mom

83 Unread Texts from Mom 

Eddie sighed heavily and looked at his battery percentage as all of those missed calls and texts probably brought it way, way, way down.

"fuck." Eddie said quietly. his phone was at 18%. he started listening to the few voicemails he had received from his mom.

Eddie, where are you? It's 11:30, you should be home by now. Call me.

Eddie, I don't know where you are and I'm getting worried. I called you friend Ben but he said you weren't with him. Can you please call me back.

I also called that dirty Marsh girl, she didn't respond, probably to busy being a slut to answer her phone. Would you please just call me back, Eddie?

Alright, Edward, I know you aren't happy about moving but you shouldn't be ignoring me. It's 12 and you aren't home and I'm worried. 

I called that Mike friend of yours, he said you weren't with him and that I should call some Tozier residence... I don't know what that means... Who are the Tozier's and why haven't you told me about them? 

Okay, Edward, I am really hoping that you are asleep somewhere safe and will be coming home soon. I looked up the Tozier's in the phone book, I called and there was no answer, but that is probably because of how late it is. Please be careful where ever you are.

That was the last voicemail he got from his mother. To be completely honest he was a little disappointed that she didn't threaten to call the cops. He was mad that she called Bev a slut, but there really wasn't much he could do except tell his mother to be nicer and less judging when he got home. Then he went to the 80 something texts his mother sent him.

mom; eddie please let me know when you are coming home

mom; its 11 please come home

mom; is this little stunt because we are moving?

mom; you know we need this job eddie, we almost lost the house last month.

mom; i know you will miss your friends

mom; but we need the money from the new job

mom; and you can make more friends.

mom; eddie ive called you now twice, please respond

mom; eddie i dont know where you are mom

mom; please come home 

mom; im getting worried eddie 

mom; call me eddie 

mom; eddie i left you 2 messages

mom; where are you 

mom; eddie bear are you okay?