Chapter 36

"We should just stay. It's late and we're all tired." Jason said standing up and moved to my bed.

I turned to face him giving him a look. "Elena will murder us."

"At least, we would have had a good night of sleep when she does." He smiled patting the spot beside him on the bed.

I went without hesitation and went on top facing him.

"You know I would never hurt you." He suddenly said.

I chuckled moving closer to him. "I know."

"I just want to make sure th-"

"Jason you're doing everything to protect me and my mother. You take care of us, and you never asked anything in return. I know how to be patient."

He grabbed my arms and suddenly pulled me to him, and I let out a squeal. He grabbed my legs making straddle him.

"Don't do that."

"I just want to make sure you know what you mean to me." He insisted.

"I know. I'm the best thing that ever happened to you." I said mimicking his voice. "But right now, I'll be in my right to tell you that you're not allowed to touch me until y-"

"Now you're really looking for a fight." He groaned squeezing my sides.

"It was just a proposition."

"That was rejected."

My smile slowly faded when my phone started ringing. And it was obviously Elena.

Jason quickly grabbed my phone and threw it somewhere near the door. I gasped and looked at it to see it still ringing on the carpet.

"Why would you throw my phone like that, you crazy man?"

"Why would it ring at this time?"

"It's your sister." I gasped as Jason shrugged burying his face into my neck.

"Leave it. You're sleeping." He mumbled against my neck and I snorted.

"Wh-" I gasped when he bit my neck.

"Jason."

He shushed me before crashing his lips on mine. And then I was gone.
His lips were soft against mine, but then he moved his hand to the neck of my head before gripping my hair. He then tilted my head before moving me closer to him.

He then pulled away after some time, pressing his forehead against mine.

"I'm going to loose it. We can get married here right. My parents could come with your mom, and we can do it before the end of the week." He said and I just stared at him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked touching his forehead.

"I'm fine. So what do you think?" He asked as his hands moved from my legs and went up to settle on my butt.

"Can I help you?"

"No I'm good." He gave me a goofy smile. "So do you agree?"

"Let go off me Jason." I laughed trying to pull away from him and failing.

"You didn't say no." He said as his smile widened.