Getting Closer

A/N: I have done what you guys wanted me to… And that’s to update! XD Hope you little devils like it :D
_______________________________________

(Ciel’s P.O.V)

Paying no attention to the people around me, I ran towards the voice that I thought was so familiar. I didn’t care if I got into any trouble; I just wanted to see if it’s her.
Yes her…
(Your name)

You have no idea how long it’s been since I last her. Sebastian thinks it’s a good idea she left with that good for nothing Alois. I disagreed.. a lot...

I was brought back to reality when I bumped into someone that was about 5 years older than me.
The guy seemed to be distracted as he felt something bump into him.
He looked down at me as his face showed confusion, then anger.

“What do you think you’re doing bumping into me?!” He yelled, obviously wanting an excuse from me. But being the person I was, I wasn’t going to apologize for someone who was in my way.
“You filthy peasant, how dare you yell at me?!” I said, still on the ground as I saw Sebastian calmly walking towards me.

As If I had all day…  I thought and saw something move above me.

“Ah, so you’re one of those rich snobs who don’t care about anyone else but themselves huh?” He asked, not really awaiting an answer from me.
“Get off me!” I yelled as I felt hands around my neck.

What is he-
My thoughts were cut off as I felt the air being blocked from my body.

I stayed still and let him choke me as much as he wanted to before he saw my calmed expression and let go.
“Ahh, you finally let go” I said and smirked, holding back the urge to inhale sharply.
I had to stay calm in these situations. I don’t want a bad reputation as the “Queens Guard dog that panics over nothing.”

“You little brat!” The guy yelled and proceeded to stand up over me, lifting his leg up a bit to kick me in the face.
Once his heavy boot made contact with me, everyone looked over.
I grunted in pain, my vision being blocked by some sticky substance.
It’s blood… I thought and grinned some. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten myself into a situation just like this.

“Why are you grinning?” The man asked me.
“Because this game is fun…” I responded as I saw some extra people behind him.
“Are those your friends?” I said, looking over at them.

“You guys are late” The man said and turned around to tell them what had happened.
Ignoring me huh? I thought and heard the next words.
“Search this rich snob for money”
As soon as he finished with that, I smirked and spoke up again.
“I hope you find what you’re looking for, but make sure you dogs know how to fetch”
They turned towards me and growled, realizing I just called them dogs.

“Teach him a lesson” One of the guys said as the other nodded and began kicking my sides.
I tried to stay as quiet as possible, letting a few yelps of pain here and there.

“Young master, you have gotten your clothes dirty” Said a soft and sophisticated voice from behind them.
The men immediately turned around and saw my butler smiling at them, his hand on one of the guys shoulder.

“Who the hell are you?!” One of them asked as he took out a gun and pointed it at Sebastian.
“Ah! You see, I am merely one hell of a butler” Sebastian said, unfazed at the fact he had a gun being pointed at him.

“Sebastian, stop being sarcastic and come help me” I said in a stern tone as he only chuckled and cocked his head to one side, his stupid smile adorning his features.

“Young master, haven’t I taught you how to coax me into things?”

He's having too much fun right now... That cursed demon. 
I sighed and lifted my weak hand to take off my eye patch. This was kinda hard due to the fact that even the tiniest move, hurt me.

Finally succeeding in taking off the eye patch, I opened my eye to reveal the same symbol imprinted on Sebastian’s hand.
“This is an order” I said and looked at Sebastian.
“Save me!”

“As you wish, my lord” He finished with a bow and in the blink of an eye, had all the men on the ground.

The guys look at each other, not feeling any pain until about 2 seconds later when their arms bent back in the way a human bone should never bend.
Sebastian had broken their arms…

They all yelled out in pain, attracting some attention from nearby people.
“WH-What did you do?!” One of them asked as Sebastian proceeded to carry me bridal style.
“Who are you?!?” Another cried out as the last one of them decided to speak up as well.
“I’ll pay you! I’ll pay you 5 times as much as he does to be my body guard! No! I’ll pay 10 times as much!”

Sebastian only smirked and looked at them.
“Unfortunately, I have no interest in the rubbish created by humans. You see, I am merely one hell of a butler”
Sebastian’s eyes began to glow, showing off his demon side to the men.
The world around us began to turn darker and darker as Sebastian’s form seemed to fade off into the blackness, his eyes being the last thing to disappear.

The guys on the floor forgot all about their pain as they heard the butler’s voice coming from everywhere. I had to admit, it was rather scary.
 “As long as my young master holds the contract, I am his loyal lapdog”
Sebastian took off his glove and showed them his contract seal on his hand.

The seal looked like a star, encased inside a circle by its 5 points. Around the circle were spikes pointing to the outside and the inside, ready to attack anyone whom dare step into the circle where they held the star prisoner.

The seal began to glow a dark purple as his next words were heard.
 “I am bound to my master by a sacrifice, a wish and a contract until the day I take his soul”

And with that, the men began to drag themselves away with one hand, the people around us unaware of the atmosphere.

“Sebastian…” I sighed as he looked down at me and smiled.
“It’s been so long since you were in trouble” He said as I turned my head, slightly annoyed at the time he had just wasted on scaring them away.

“Young master, shall we go?” I heard him ask as I saw a hint of (Hair color) hair walk off into an alley with a guy about my age.
“Put me down! We can’t leave yet!” I said, losing control and jumping off Sebastian’s arms.
“But young master, tea time is in half an hour”
“That can wait” I said as he sighed.
“Are you sure young master?” He asked.
“I am sure now hurry up, I need to meet someone.”

 I ran towards the alley, ignoring the pain my body was in. Apparently, with all the adrenaline in my body, the pain felt like mosquito bites.

Today sure isn’t my day... I thought as I got closer to the person that I wanted to see.

(Sebastian’s P.O.V)

Walking behind the young master, I sighed.
He still cares about her…