Three

She sat quietly at the limo. It's been a long ride, around 3 hours. When she arrived, she is not surprised by how big the mansion was. Karlheinz's mansion is bigger than his son's.

She walks slowly towards the front door, the place is entirely quiet. She can hear her own footsteps and the sound of her suitcase.

When she arrived, she knocked the door 3 times and it's opened by itself.

She walked forward to the living room, which is nearly empty except 1 red haired person. She tapped that person on the hand politely.

"Excuse me..." The red haired man startled awake, when he saw the woman he started to growl and stare.

"WHAT THE FCK?! ARE YOU REINCARNATION BTCH?!"

"Ayato, what kind of nonsense are you doing this time?" A black haired man walks downstairs not noticing the female yet. 

"REIJI LOOK SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER!" Ayato points his fingers in impolite manner.

"Stop pointing Ayato, who are you miss?" Reiji finally looked at her and gasped in shock. "Wow... indeed she's very similar to her"

"My, my, what are you guys doing not inviting us~? And who is this beautiful lady hmm~?!"

Laito walked downstairs with Kanato trailing quietly beside him.

"Oh my..."

"Are you coming back to live... mom?"

•°•°•°•°•°•

Weird chapter ikr ☺