Chapter Eleven|| Comfort

{Emily's POV}

I paced around my room not knowing what to do. I was stressed, worried, and blood thirsty. I want this man to pay. He fooled us and I joined his game. 

"I don't know what to do." I finally said looking to Brian who was sitting with me in my room. 

"You don't know what to do? You're Emily Sire." He said and I just nodded finally letting it out. 

"I always know what to do and... and with this guy I just don't." I said finally fearing for everything. 

"Think harder." He said standing and walked over looking at the board of victims and trails we've made. 

"I have! I tried everything I normally would. I just... who is so good to kill all these people and not even leave a trace behind?!" 

"Well this isn't your normal case, Emily. You're smart, I'm smart, Claire is smart, Tanner is smart, and Welsey is smart. We will get this done and figure it out!" His voice raised and I looked away. 

"And if we don't?! I just want to give-" He cut me off. 

"No! You don't get to give up! We've came too far and too long to go back now. We started this and we're going to finish it. You're the best of the best. Our group is the best of the best. Stop lying to yourself and saying you can't do this! You can do anything! I love you guys too much to let this man put us in harms way any longer! The girl that is my whole life got attacked a few nights ago! I want to make this man pay!" He yelled and I flinched. 

I closed my eyes for a moment not knowing what to think

"Okay." I replied softly. 

"Im sorry for yelling it's just-"

"Don't worry about it." I cut off and walked over to the board looking it over. 

"There's something were missing. Get Wesley on the phone. We need to see if he's got anything." I said and Brian nodded getting his phone from his pocket and dialed up his number. 

"Hello?" He answered after a few rings. 

"Wesley, have you picked up on anything yet? You're on speaker, by the way." Brian asked and I heard Wesley sigh. 

"I think I picked up on something small. Tanner and I are heading out tonight to check it out. I don't know if it'll lead to anything but it's better than nothing." He replied. 

"Good... Stay safe, Wes." 

"You too, Em." I heard Tanner's voice and I smiled. 

"We gotta go, but we'll call you if we find anything, okay?" Wesley said after a minute.

"Yeah be careful. Call me if you need anything." 

"Will do. Love ya." The call ended and the smiled remained on my face.