9 Months Later

This is my first story on here and i have more chapters written to go along with it.

Read and tell me what you think. And also this is short but i normally write more this is just the prolouge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met him when I was 16.

Vince was older, 20 to be exact, tall, and from the moment he smiled at me I knew he was trouble. I met him at a party.

You see that's what I did. I partied all the time, I drank away my problems.

We exchanged numbers that night. We talked back and forth for a few days before I finally agreed to go on a date with him. He seemed perfect, he was sweet and not to mention he liked me.

I remember that day; I had spent an hour and a half straightening my long black to perfection that night. I wore a simple little black dress that my mother hated. And for the night only I'd switched the half-hoops out that I normally wore in both corners of my bottom lip for tiny little studs that shimmered in the light. I didn't wear too much makeup that night, just lip gloss and a bit of eyeliner. I thought I looked plain.

He said I looked gorgeous.

2 weeks later we were officially a couple, we were together for almost a year. He was there for me through my parents' divorce holding me close the entire time.

We partied together... a lot. He wasn't my first kiss but he was my first love. Id envisioned us growing old together, you know that scene where there's a wrinkled old man and women smiling holding hands on a porch swing with nothing but love in their eyes for one another. That's what I saw when I thought of my future. I couldn't imagine life without him.

3 months into the relationship we took our relationship to the next level.

4 months into the relationship I stopped partying. I'd found out I was two weeks along. My dad kicked me out. My mom practically disowned me.

Vince was there though. He was there for it all. He took me to school, doctor's appointments, and work when I was still in the early stages of my pregnancy. He was really supporting and made me feel better when everything in my life was falling apart. He was my everything.

She was born a week early. But other than that she was perfectly fine.

He was their all the way up until the birth. The day before we were to be released he left me and I haven't heard from him since. I called my older brother James and told him what happened and he flew out to Jersey to see me. I moved to New York to live with him.

I'd given Vince everything I had and all he gave me was my daughter.