|33| real life

SONNY WAS IN THE AIRPORT WAITING FOR DACRE TO GET OFF OF HIS PLANE. She was excited as fuck and practically jumping up and down in the terminal.

She had wanted to meet him in person since the day he slid into her DMs almost four months ago. Sonny loved talking to him and just hoped this wouldn't be a complete fucking disaster.

The people around her were loud, most of them complaining about how crowded the airport was, or yelling at their families to hurry up or they'd miss their flight. She impatiently rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet, she just wanted to see Dacre already.

There were some paparazzi loitering around the airport, hoping to catch a glimpse of some celebrity fresh off their plane. None of them bothered her, probably because she was irrelevant and they didn't know who the hell she was.

Sonny met a few of her fans and had fairly short conversations with them. They mostly asked about what movies or TV shows they would see her on, there wasn't much to tell them about, as she was taking a bit of a break from acting until Civil War started filling.

Sonny started thinking about what the set of Civil War would be like, she'd never been in a production that big before. Sure, Teen Wolf was a huge TV show that most kids knew about, but the Marvel franchise was a household name, everyone knew who the Avengers were, while only a medium sized group of teens knew about the wolf pack.

She was so focused on her thoughts that she hadn't noticed who was standing in front of her until he started poking her cheeks.

Sonny squealed and threw her arms around his neck, "Holy crap you're even hotter in person!"

He moved his arms around her waist and pulled her closer into his beautiful muscular body, "So are you." his voice was slightly muffled by the side of Sonny's neck, but she still heard him.

After a few seconds of getting yelled at to move, they pulled apart. Sonny was jumping up and down as Dacre picked up his bags from the floor.

Dacre smiled when he saw how excited she was, it was absolutely adorable.

When he sorted out all of his bags, Sonny grabbed his free hand and pulled him through the airport. She started rambling on about what she had planned for his stay here, but Dacre was too focused on staring at her ass, that he didn't hear a word she said.

He finally started paying attention when they got out of the chaotic airport. Sonny looked back at Dacre with a grin, "Oh I can't wait to get you naked!"

i'm gonna be completely honest

i was low key scared to write this, like i didn't want to completely fucking butcher their meeting and disappoint you guys so that was the reason why it's taken like a fucking month to get this done

also i had literally no idea what to write as i had no plan for this chapter, so that's also why it took so long and why it's so shitty

oH AND ALSO i realized that i put in the avengers shit pretty early on in the story and only mentioned it like once afterwards so i'm not sure if i should just take that out or stop being a little skank and start writing that in

i'll probably leave it in bc i'm wayyy to lazy to find out which chapter i mentioned it in

AND GUYS WE HIT 120K READS BITCHCHCHC

if you actually read all of this shit i love you