chapter 5

HARRY'S P.O.V.

When I finally managed to get us out of the water, I carried Louis, who was still in his wolf form, and lay down with him against a tree. We sat there for a few minutes without saying a word, just enjoying the moment, the touch of our skin -our skin-fur, to be more exact-the heat of our bodies, the love.

Everything was perfect till suddenly the sky became cloudy and the wind started blowing strongly. I didn't even realised when a very loud thunder was heard from above which made the gorgeous wolf shuddered.

He began to shake and buried his muzzle into my neck, giving me a huge koala hug, letting a small whimper when the thunderbolt lightened the entire sky.

I shushed him, trying to keep him warm since we were still wet from our little swim.

"Louis, love, let's go somewhere safe before the rain starts. I think it will be a huge storm, so it would be better if we find a safe place where we can stay during it. C'mon, you cuddly wolf, I think there is a cottage, somewhere close....at last there was one a few hundred ago.....maybe it's still there... " I said as I helped my wolf up, who, immediately reattached himself to me, whimpering and squirming from the cold and probably fear.

"It's ok lovely, I promise you're safe." I said petting him lovingly and kissing his head.

I picked him up in my arms and he let out a loud squeal then looking down shyly. I let out chuckle at his adorable behaviour. "Awwwww, you're sooo adorable baby.....my little scared Omega wolf." I said making my way through the forest, using my vampire speed, which made my Louis to hold onto me even stronger, as if he was afraid I will let him fall, but of course I would never do that to him.

After 1-2 minutes we reached the cottage, which was still there, looking exactly like the last time I saw it. I may put a spell on it so it would remain intact, but I don't remember doing so....Anyway the rain started so I had to get my baby inside the cottage because I don't want him to catch a cold or something.

When we entered the cottage, it was unexpected clean and in a word perfect. The cottage has a small living room with a fire place, a bathroom with a huge tub, a kitchen and a bedroom with a very large bed. It was really perfect, not only because the cottage was wonderful, but because I was here with Louis, even thought that there is a huge storm outside.

My thoughts were interrupted by a small voice coming from the wolf cuddled to my chest "'arry?" he says looking at me with wide blue eyes.

"Yes Lou? Is there something wrong baby? Are you not felling well? Are you cold, hungry, thirsty? Do you want me to light the fire and cuddle up close to the fire place, lovely?" I say putting him down and looking into his eyes. He's so perfect, such a tinny boy, he's so much smaller than me even in this wolf form, but I have to admit that he's quite large for an Omega wolf, and well I am quite a large wolf , probably two times bigger that an Alpha, so yeah......

"I-I'm scared of storms...and y-yes I'm c-cold, you would mind lightening the fire? P-please....and maybe cuddling too, I-if you don't mind ...." Louis says inside my mind. It's kind of amazing to be able to communicate with your mate like this.

"Louis, love, look at me" I say lifting his muzzle, making him look into my eyes "You don't have to be shy my love, I would do anything for you, my beautiful wolf, you can ask me anything you want and I will get it to you in the instant. I promise that I would never hurt you and that I will always be by your side no matter what, even if you decide that you don't want me or you don't to be with me, I will still protect you, keep you safe and happy, giving you whatever you need and more."I say looking into his gorgeous eyes which swam with tears.

"Of course I want you, Harry, it was always you, I never felt something as strong or even close to what I felt when I first saw you.....actually I feel butterflies in my stomach every time I see you, talk to you, touch you, smell you or even think about you....it's just....." his voice become smaller.

"What is it, love, what's the matter?" I asked worried because he seemed so insecure, and I have no idea why.

"It's just......I-i don't know why someone as perfect as you would want someone like...me."

[A/N] Sorry for the wait ****again**** , I will update another chapter tomorrow as well to make it up to you ....sorry again. Hope you like it and thanks for all your votes and comments it really means a lot to me , please if you have any suggestions comment it or idk send me a message? maybe? No?OK....:)))))