~22~

It was a Saturday morning. Jisoo, Wonwoo, and Seokmin decided to go to the park with Mingyu tagging along 'cause he wanted to spend more time with Wonwoo. It was actually Seokmin's idea for he wanted to help Jisoo get rid of his negative state. It's not a normal sight to see a blade on his desk. Good thing that Wonwoo threw the thing away as soon as he saw it while Jisoo was sleeping and checked for some cuts made. Luckyly, there were none.

"Do you guys wanna go get ice cream? I'm craving for some," Seokmin announced. 

"Sure," Jisoo agreed. Who wouldn't want ice cream in a sunny day?

They started walking towards the ice cream parlor. Seokmin and Jisoo leads because they try to avoid witnessing the couple being lovey dovey with each other. As they enter the place, Seokmin told the three that he'll be ordering. They found a spot to sit near the window.

"So how's it going between the two of you?" Jisoo asked as they sat down.

"We're doing great! Wonwoo already gave me his. Do you know that he becomes the total opposite when he bottoms? He becomes more vocal and-"

"Yah! Why are you telling him that?!" Wonwoo hissed.

"Bless your souls," Jisoo awkwardly muttered as he watch Mingyu defend himself from Wonwoo's punches.

"Here's your ice cream!" Seokmin exclaimed. They each grab a bowl of the dessert and continued with the conversation.

"Why does Wonwoo look like he is about to burst any minute now?" Seokmin whispered. Jisoo shrugged. "You don't wanna know."

"It's because I said that he-" Mingyu started but got cut off by Wonwoo pulling his ear. "Why don't you just shut up about that night?"

"Because you were-" He got cut off again. Jisoo and Seokmin watched them bicker.

After a while, they finished eating the ice cream and made their way back to Jisoo's house. Jisoo started to feel heavy all of a sudden for the third time this week. He stayed quiet as they walked back. Wonwoo noticed his quiet behavior and glanced at Jisoo. His eyes widened.

"Jisoo, your nose is bleeding!" Jisoo himself was shocked and touched his nose, red liquid was what he saw as he stare at his hand.

...

I wasn't suppose to update today because our exams will start tomorrow and I haven't studied that much yet.