Sneak Peek

"Abhishek leave me...What if any one sees?...Oh god...Leave me man", pragya said these words while her abhi was not in the mood to hear anything as he was busy in kissing her neck.

"Pragya, no one is here and moreover we are going to get married in a couple of weeks nah."abhi tried convincing her.

"Still i feel this is not right so bye...Watch this movie all alone" saying this she gets up from the seat.

Abhi who planned for a great romantic night was badly disappointed.

Abhi followed her to the car park."Pragya don't you feel this is too much. After months of explaining our relationship and convincing our parents, we are out.Pls don't go.If you want let's go to my house", he said it with his trademark wink.

Pragya said "For heaven sake keep some romance after marriage yaar. I'm going that's all."

"Atleast a kiss" he asked in a cute way which no one can go against. Before he could explain further he felt her lips over his, that was a long kiss.He tried to dominate but failed as she was a way too stubborn.

They both parted she proudly said "I won"

He smirked and was about to kiss her again but she escapes from his grip.

The next morning abhi rushed to his love's home with only one intention to kiss her.

He was welcomed by others but his eyes was wandering n longing to see her.

He finally found her.

She was roaming around fully engaged with her phone.

His dirty mind began to work and he goes and silently hides behind the staircase... when she came near him he pulled her n gave her a deep kiss.

Her eyes was wide open because of the shock.

He parted and said "i won",then all that he got in return was the hardest slap.

She got hold of his collar and said "how dare you kiss me." And again a slap was what he felt on his cheek...

He was...shocked...hell shocked... seeing his lady love behaving like this...

So how was the teaser?

Got this idea while writing my english exam...😀
Seriously this idea never let me to concentrate on my essay that day😂

With loads of love

This is Chashmish

Karthiga♥️