(20)

"Breaking the rules"

Y/N's POV:

"Oh Y/N! What are you doing here?" One of the police man asked. Luckily, all the policemen who was working there knows you.

You realized that there was the jail key hanging from his pants so you made up an excuse.

"My dad told me to get the document about the killer for him." He nodded and you followed him.

"Why does he want their documents now?" The police asked.

"Maybe he need to know more about the killer...? You know like where he lives or some personal information." You made up an excuse.

"Oh I see. Here let me go get it." He turned around and headed to the cabinet full of documents. He bent down to find the killer's document.

"Here's my chance."

You pretended to walk to the cabinet.

"Can you find it?" You pretend to ask.

"Wait it have to be in here." The police kept on rummaging in the pile of documents. While he was still searching for the document, you quickly swiped the keys and hid it in your pockets.

"That was risky."

"There! Found it." He handed it to you.

"Thank you so much. I'll get going now." You faked smiled and exited the police station.

"Now I just need to find a way into the prison room."

~~~~~~

*2:30 AM*

You slowly opened your bedroom door and tiptoed downstairs. You looked around to see if your parents were there and headed to the door.

"It'll be fine if I just run to the police station."

You decided.

~~~~~~

You quietly entered the police station and realized that all the policemen were asleep.

"So that's why he was able to escape easily. They're so irresponsible."

You slowly headed to the cell room and surprisingly, Taehyung was the only one there.

"Taehyung!" You shouted-whispered. He looked at you in shock.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. You took the key from your pocket and showed it to him.

"I stole it from the policeman. You got to get out of here." You were about unlock the door but he stopped you. You looked up at him.

"Don't

"Don't. It's no use." He said sadly, "I'll later get executed so what's the point."

Your eyes widened.

"Execution?!"

"No I promise you won't. I.... I'll help you." Those words make him look at you in confusion. He didn't said anything but just stared at you.

"Trust me." You unlocked the door and slowly opened it, signaling him to come out. At first, he hesitated to, but you were able to convince him to come out.

He put on his hoodie and mask. He followed you to the exit and you both ran away together.

"I can't believe I'm helping the killer break out of prison. And we're running away together.."