Lets make a party!

After a few minutes of taking deep breaths, I opened the door, prepared for Royce to ask me questions. The silent night and not knowing what awaited me when I entered built up more tension than I thought.

Slowly I took a deep breath and opened the door. I glanced around for a moment, waiting to spot Royce, but to my surprise, the lights were all out and when I flipped the light switch on, Royce wasn't there.

Maybe he went to sleep...?

I closed the door and locked everything up, still expecting to see Royce, before going to my room.

That's odd, he must be really pissed, but who could blame him.

I changed into a tank top and shorts, getting ready for bed, still surprised that Royce didn't show up to ask me anything. I sighed while flopping myself backwards onto my bed. I looked up at the ceiling as the still night and cold air left me feeling empty and alone.

What am I going to do tomorrow? What am I going to say?

Everything Royce said repeated in my head, haunting me even in my dreams.

That night, I was restless and unable to sleep, anxious for what tomorrow had to bring.

-----------//////////------------

I woke up like it was any other day and got ready for school. I took a quick shower, put on clothes, did my hair, and finished getting ready.

My routine wasn't difficult so I finished early and went to go start breakfast. I mean, if I didn't make breakfast, nobody else would, well Elliot makes breakfast once or twice a week but he isn't here right now.

Now that I think about it, I wonder when Elliot and Andrew are gonna come back. It doesn't feel the same with out them.

I walked into the kitchen yawning from still being tired and found Aron making breakfast.

"Morning." Aron said as he turned off the stove that had a pan of bacon and eggs on it. The smell of bacon and eggs made my mouth water as I stared at the heaven in front of me.

"I made breakfast today so you don't have to do it." Aron continued.

"Thanks!" I said happily since I wasn't really in the mood to cook.

"And since I made breakfast-" Aron said with a grin.

I cut him off with a sigh. Of course there was a catch. Normally when Aron makes breakfast its because he has a special request for dinner that he wants me to make.

"Let me guess, you have a request for dinner tonight." I said while getting out 3 plates.

"You know me so well." Aron said while helping me set up the table.

"Alright, what is it that you want?" I asked while getting some breakfast.

"I wanna have a barbecue! I saw you had a grill in the backyard so I thought we should use it. Don't worry, you don't have to cook anything, all you need to do is go to the store and get some meat." Aron said while standing behind me and throwing his arms over my shoulder.

I let out a grunt since I didn't really want to go to the store. Call me lazy but today was going to be my turn with the baby doll thing and I wanted to just relax since it was Friday.

"Pleeeaaassseee" he begged.

Aron loved meat and nothing would make him more happy than to grill steaks and hot dogs. As much as i'm complaining about it though, it does sound fun.

As I was about to reply, Royce walked in, still looking half asleep but fully dressed. Royce stared at me for a moment then snapped his gaze somewhere else, not daring to look at me for a second time.