C3

BEING AN ASSISTANT isn't that bad, they said. But being an assistant to a successful, well known person maybe is quite challenging. Mostly when he's handsome. Eunna must needs to deal with many of drooling girls everytime they go to any functions.

Sighing, she took all the files she thinks she'll need after this. "I didn't expect I'll be his assistant this fast though " she mumbled to herself while carrying two big boxes in one time. She couldn't see where she was walking until she accidentally stepped on someone's feet.

"I'm sorry, I didn't s—" her eyes enlarged when she saw Taehyung.

"Oh gosh. I'm so sorry, Sir. I didn't notice it was you. Sorry I promise I won't repeat the same mistake. " she apologized in one breath.

Tbh, it was quite hurt she wore heels. He tried to hide his reaction and cleared his throat. "What are you doing with these boxes? " he asked.

"I want to transfer it to my desk. Mr Seokjin said I'll be needing all of these soon. " she answered, her hands were still gripping on the boxes tightly.

Taehyung scoffed, "Ask a man to help you though. Don't let your body hurts " he said and walked away. Confused, she shrugged her shoulders and continued carrying the boxes since she didn't know anyone there and that make her shy to even ask for a help.

Once she was done arranging all the things on her desk, she put up a thick yellow book. It was a journal where she needed to jodge down everything about Taehyung in it.

It may sounds simple, but Eunna found it was quite challenging since she was an accountant who suddenly needed to be an assistant. She had no basics at all but thankfully Seokjin was there to guide her.

Why she was busy with her thoughts, Taehyung suddenly stood in front of her with his arms crossed. "Do I have meeting after this? " he asked.

Eunna blinked, totally blur by what was going on. She turned to Taehyung and enlarged her eyes. "Oh, um no. Yes, there's no meeting, Sir. " she stuttered while answering his question. He nodded and looked at his watch.

"It's 2 p.m. already " he spoke and looked at Eunna.

"Let's go lunch. " he said.

"Hm? What? " Eunna asked, quite surprised by what he said just now. Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes quietly. "I said let's go for lunch " he repeated and walked away, leaving Eunna alone.

She gasped, "Does it means I'm going with you?! " she yelled while chasing for him.

Park Eunna

"Chill a bit, " Taehyung said to me while looking sharp into my eyes, making the atmosphere around me became hotter. It felt extremely weird when a good looking man stares at me like that. Especially when he's my boss.

I gulped and smiled awkwardly. "I'm sorry, it's my first time going out with my boss" I stated.

I noticed that he stared at me for a few seconds but I acted like I didn't see it because I know it would be super awkward. Mostly if he didn't turn away.

"Then you need to get used to it. You're my assistant now. I don't know how other people treat their assistants but I want you to get comfortable around me as almost all your time will be spent with me. You can't be awkward or anything. Got it? " he asked.

I nodded. "Alright then. "

Finally, the waiter came and served us with our meals. Surprisingly, we got the same food. I wasn't with him when he ordered his food because I went to the restroom. Then I needed to order my meal at the counter. I honestly didn't expect that we would order the same food. Looking at my meal, he turned to me.