[02]

That night,Mirae didn't sleep at her apartment.She go to her aunt house.

Mirae never meet her parents.Her parents left her with her aunt since she was born.That's why she so close with Jongsuk because they were growing up together.

Tommorow will be the funeral for Jongsuk.That night,aunt Lee start to crying non-stop again.Mirae didn't give up from tried to calm her aunt.

Mr.Lee also tried to calm down his wife but he also failed.

"Lee Ahn Hee,please stop crying.I know that if Jongsuk was here,he doesn't want you to cried like this."Mirae's grandma also trying to keep Mirae aunt calm down.

Mirae's aunt just kept crying and crying and crying without saying a word.

_______________________________________

Today will be the funeral of Jongsuk.All the relatives and family members including Suzy eunnie,Jongsuk oppa yeoja chingu(girlfriend) were attend to this funeral except for Mirae's parents.

All the family members and relatives wearing the black clothes including Mirae.

[TIMESKIP]

After the funeral ended,Mirae go back to her apartment.She look at the pictures in her room.All the pictures of her and her lovely cousin@brother.

"How can you left me,oppa?"Mirae said while looking to the picture.She almost cry but she hold her tears.She also do the same thing in the funeral.She try her best not to let her tears drop.But until when she can hold her tears?

Mirae keep looking at the pictures then her eyes stopped on the last picture.It was taken 3 days ago before Jongsuk died.In that picture,both Jongsuk and her were sitting on the back seat of the car and they were sleeping while sharing the earphones.

Jongsuk were smiling while he was sleep in that picture.Among all of the pictures Mirae have seen,this picture finally made Mirae's tears drop sucessfully.It was the last moment between her and Jongsuk before Jongsuk passed away.

"I'll never thought that it was our last time together,oppa."Mirae's voice was cracked because of her crying.

"But...I will make sure that I will be the best lecturer in 'SHINHWA UNIVERSITY' like you want me to be,oppa.I will make sure that your hope for me will become true."Mirae said while rubbing softly the last picture on the wall in her bedroom.

_______________________________________

3 months later...

It was Saturday.Mirae woke up lately since today she didn't have to go to work.Mirae pull up the curtain of her apartment windows.After that,Mirae take a bottle of water and start to drink it.She turn towards the windows to watch the beautiful scenary in this morning.The view of Seoul City can be watch from Mirae's apartment since her room was on the 20 floor.

While she is watching the beautiful view,suddenly she saw a person who work as the windows' cleaner go down slowly by using the rope.That person then stopped at Mirae's balcony and wants to wipe the windows,but then he stopped when he saw Mirae's face.

Mirae looks clearly and her eyes become wider when she realize who is that guy.The guy also shocked when he know that girl is Mirae.

[TO BE CONTINUE...]

_______________________________________

A/N:Tada!!!Here the second chapter.Sorry for the grammar error.And FYI guys,I made this story based on my own ideas and I got an ideas from the KDRAMA I've watched.I never copy from others story.That's all what I want to say.Anyway,please VOTE after you READ guys.^_^Saranghae💞

💕CHAEL💕