Chapter 95

I KNOW
I KNOW IT TOOK ME TWO WEEKS
Sorry?
But I promise it was worth the weight.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Valentina's point of view

Even after all this torture. After all this weeks of struggle and insanity. Ace was the only peace for me. He brought me peace without realizing it. At the sight of him my stomach dropped my knees buckled and I grew numb.

Our eyes found each other through the distance. Green to red. His face was tired. Pained. His body chained. They held him like a fucking dog. At the disrespect towards my mate I wanted to kill them. How dare they touch him? How dare they hold him like that?

He stared at me with a horrified expression. His eyes showing fear. Fear for my safety. I wanted to duck down and hide. I didn't want him to see me like that. But I didn't care. He was finally here. Finally with me. And I would get him out of here.

All I needed to know was that I loved him. I felt the pain burst through my chest and I groaned in pain.

"DARE YOU TOUCH HER AND I WILL RIP OFF YOUR THROAT" My mate roared in pure agony.

I couldn't hold back the pain anymore as my caugh's grew worse. I felt my knees buckling as I saw the blood coming out of my mouth. Caughing up blood was surely not in my bucket list. I gasped at the pain. Alexandra fell next to me.

"Valentina!" She exclaimed.

I fell down completely. Cold sweat prickled down my face. My body shook in agnoy as my body shivered. I felt every inch of my body ache like my bones were being broken. One by one. What the hell was happening to me? I couldn't die now!

"Valentina!" I heard Ace's voice call out my name. I couldn't even look up.

The blood was too much making me choke on it. Alexandra turned me to my side in order to prevent me from choking. I tried to calm down my breathing. Under my eyes I looked at Ace. He was completely pale. Trashing around. Trying to get them to free him. I could feel his emotions.

Anger. Panic. Fear.

I never wanted him to feel any of those. I wanted him to be carefree. Looking at him I found my eyes wattering. I couldn't fucking die. I couldn't give up. I couldn't let them win!

His fingers moved around my bare back making me shiver. I gasped as he moved closer to me. Our eyes found each other.

"So beautiful" He whispered.

I found my feet wavering at his words. His lips moved towards my neck as he placed sweet kisses down to my shoulders. My fingers ruffled his hair.

God damn it. I had to fight! I had to sit up.

"And you are all mine" He growled possesively. My eyes widened.

"All yours" I outhed.

Stand up. Stand up. Stand up.

"All mine" He said once again. And that's when his lips connected with mine as we shared the best moment of our existence.

With that I made myself stand up. My face came to stand high and my back straight.

"I will fight untill I die" I said fiercely.

"And she will not be alone" I heard Sasha say. My eyes widened as I looked back. Sahsa, Charlie and Ashton were all standing behind me. And behind them was my whole pack. And next to them Ace's pack.

"Sasha" I whispered. Her eyes widned at the sight of me. Both Sasha and Charlie ran up to me. I stopped them with my hand.

"Take her" I said firmly reffering to Alexandra. They knew not to hurt her. Alexandra knew her role too. Ashton nodded without looking me in the eye and dragged Alexandra to the back.

"Oh, Valentina" Sahsa sprang her arms around my weak body. I stumbled.

"What the fuck have they done to you?" She growled in anger. Her eyes found Dave's.

"Val" Charlie whispered silently. I turned around. He stood behind me with an unbearable experssion on his face. And then he sprung his arms around me emberacing me in a hug. He brought my head towards his chest and I couldn't help but hug back.

I have missed them so damn much.

"As much as I would love to see the family renunion I don't think it was the reason we all are here" Dave snapped. My head moved back facing the bastard.

"Yes. They are all here for something else, Dave" I hissed.

"I will get my mate back. No matter what it costs me. You won't get to have the pleasure of killing me even If I have to kill myself first" I said.

"Kill you?" He questioned.

"You are crazy if you think we are here to kill you. Don't you think that if we were planning to kill you then you wouldv'e been dead a long time ago? You are too fucking special to be killed. I don't care who has to die. But you will not be one of them" He exclaimed.

My heart thumped. How could I not understand? He kept me alive all this time because he needed me to be his toy. He thought that by killing my mate he'd get to make me crazy and have me work for him.

My laughter echoed around the forest.

"Don't you realise that I'd rather die than let you even think about making me one of you. What's your plan? Make me insane in order to use me? That's not going to happen because I am declaring war!"

"Valentina, no!" Ace exclaimed. He knew what this meant. I ignored his plea.

"War?" Dave asked. I chuckled.

"Alright, alpha. We will do this your way. Let's see who wins" He muttered.

The cold wind blew around our freezing bodies. We all stood in silenece. Every each one of this people waiting for my order.

First I looked at Ace. The man I loved. The man I worshipped. He was sick and worn out. Tortured. I knew he loved me. I knew he was ready to do anything for me. Then my eyes found my friends. Sasha stood there proudly looking at me. Her long hair blown by the wind. I knew how loyal she was to me. Her loyalness belonged to me.  Behind her stood my other best friend. Charlie. The boy who held feelings for me. The boy who would do anything for me...

There stood my pack members. My soilders. Fighters. Warriors. Man and women. All of them ready to fight. Ready to save their Alpha's. And next to them stood the other pack. Also ready to protect us with life.

It would all take one word. One movement. The silence was maddening. Their faces frightening. I had made my decision. T was time to do the right fucking thing.

With the deepest breath of my life but the deadliest voice I could have I said.

"ATTACK!"