Mondo Owada x Female Reader

(Y/N) = your name
(H/C) = Hair color

It was the middle of school, you were riding your skateboard to school. Your (H/C)  Hair blowing in the wind as you skateboarded down the street. A guy on a motor cycle flew by you, "Heh Mondo trying to show off again I see" you said as you did a kick flip as you skateboarded into the school. People watched you do your mad flip and so did Mondo. You knew he was pissed at you for taking all the attention in the crowd. You smiled since you landed every move,being the ultimate skater you did land everyone that you did. The bell rang and it was time for class. As you were walking to your class someone pushed you from behind. It was Mondo, you smirked and pushed him back. Normally people did t push him back because they would get their faces beat to tell and back but you did. You weren't scared of him,and being one of his good friends you did have the right to push him back. "I saw the moves you did back there" he said with a smile. "Yeah so?" You replied not knowing what he was on about. You did your tricks usually once or twice a week to show everyone but evidently this time was different. "They were cool I see you have been practicing too" he said hiding a blush by turning his face. "Yeah I've been practicing on that new move for a while now and I did it outside, it was sweet" you said as you entered the classroom with him. "Good I thought you both were late" Taka said with gratitude "Yeah almost late though" you said taking a seat next to Taka and Mondo. Soon class began and you were bored out of your mind. You looked back and saw one of the transfer students looking at you weird. you turned your head back around and sighed, "This class is so boring" you thought as you sat through the class.

The school day was done and you followed Mondo outside to his motorcycle to go to Chihiro's house to play some video games. you walked slowly thinking about the guy that was looking at you in class. "Hey Mondo, you know that transfer student in our class today" you said getting up on his bike. "yeah so?" he said putting the helmet on your head "he was looking at me weird and i mean weird today in our classes" you said wrapping your arms around his waist as he drove off to Chihiro's house. you both made it to his house in less than 5 minutes. you took off the helmet and got off the bike. "so what is your point here (Y/N)" Mondo said as you both walked up to the house. "so If I go missing in the next week or so,you know who did it" You said with a laugh. Mondo just rolled his eyes and smiled as he knocked on the door, Chihiro and Ishimaru opened the door and smiled at us as they let us in.

It has been a few hours of you all playing video games and watching movies. it was getting late so you all decided to stay at Chihiro's house for the night. since you were the only girl there you had to sleep in the other room. you sat on the air mattress that Chihiro gave you, flipping through your phone to see your notifications. you could hear the boys in the other room snoring, you just smiled since they were your great friends. you slowly laid down on the mattress and closed your eyes to try and go to sleep for school tomorrow. suddenly someone laid down on the mattress by you and grabbed you. you started to kick and punch at the person. "hey it's only me" you heard Mondo's soft voice by you. "you scared the shit out of me" you said as you let him lay down in the bed with you. "I thought I heard someone so I came to check on you" Mondo said laying an arm on your waist. "Aww Mondo you do care" You said with a small laugh making him blush. "but seriously thank you for *yawn* caring about me" You said as you laid over on your side and went to sleep with Mondo by your side.  

You woke up to hear Chihiro and Ishimaru laughing at you. you opened your eyes up a little bit more and turned your head to see Mondo fast asleep next to you. you smiled "give me a marker" you said quietly, they gave you a marker and you started to doodle on his face. you set the marker down on the ground next to the bed, "hey Mondo wake up we got to get to school" you say sweetly to him, he sat up slowly and went to the bathroom. Taka and Chihiro were laughing as you raced downstairs. you heard him yell and stomping down the stairs. you quickly got your jacket and put it on. you raced to the door and you had your hand on the handle, then someone picked you up. "What did you do to my face" He yelled, "I made it pretty" you laughed,you knew that you were pushing it to far with him. he flung you over the couch and climbed on top of you. then he did something that he always wanted to do. he kissed you deeply which turned into you both making out, he pulled away "I have loved you for a while now you asshole" He said kissing you cheek. "i have too" you replied smiling as you both got up from the couch to make it look like you to were fighting when the others came down. "alright you two break it up, let's get going to school" Taka said opening the door. you followed Mondo out to his motorcycle. he put the helmet on you and jumped on.

You all made it to school in less than 10 minutes, you jumped off the motorcycle and took off the helmet. Mondo walked up to you and placed a kiss on your forehead. before you walked to the front doors. the transfer student was looking at you weird again, Mondo just showed him his fist and he seemed to back off. it was just a start of a new school day like nothing even happened, except for your new relationship with Mondo.