Blackpink House. #4.

"Ouch, shoot I cut my finger!" Jisoo whines before sticking it into her mouth.

"Here, I'll kiss it to make it feel better." Jennie says taking her hand.

"How is that going to help?"

"Well whenever I used to take care of little kids, If you kiss it then they always feel better." Jennie says.

"I see..." Jisoo ponders. "Well I think my lips are bleeding too." She smirks.

Jennie pushes her away. "Get out of here." She laughs. "Call me when they're really bleeding."

•••

"Lisa I need you to punch me in the face." Jisoo says walking into Lisa's room.

"Okay." Lisa says standing up.

"Whoa whoa whoa! For what Jisoo Unnie?!" Chaeyoung says stoping them.

"Personal reasons." Jisoo says closing her eyes as Lisa winds her arm back up, awaiting her fist.

"No!" Chaeyoung says pushing them apart. "No punching." She says.

"Damn it. How else am I going to get her to kiss me?!" Jisoo shouts.

"Who?"

"Jisoo, do you have a crush on Jennie unnie?" Lisa asks.

Jisoo scoffs and crosses her arms. "I do not have a crush Jennie. She's just someone I stare at and I like, and when she's not here it ruins my day. You guys are no help." She says before leaving.

•••

"So What are we doing today?" Jennie asks.

They were all in the upstairs living room, laying around and deciding what to do for the day.

"Should we spilt up?" Jisoo suggests.

"We should go out." Lisa suggests. "Yah! Jennie unnie we should go to the arcade."

"Maybe, I also wanted to go to the book store with Jisoo." Jennie says.

"You Do?" Jisoo raises her brows. "Rosé wanted to show me somewhere too."

"Yeah, the art museum." Rosé nods. "But I was gonna take Lisa somewhere too."

"So...Lisa wants to go with me, I want to go with Jisoo, Jisoo wants to go with Rosé and Rosé wants to go with Lisa." Jennie says before pursing her lips as they all look at eachother.

It was like a giant love square. A downfall of not having a Leader was that they could never make decisions.

"So What do we do?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Rock paper scissors!" Lisa says holding her hand out.

"Okay let's do it." Jisoo says putting her hand into the middle.

They all put their hands into the circle. "Losers spend the day together?" Jennie suggests.

"Yes. Ready?" Lisa asks, "Rock Papers scissors shoot!"

Paper.
Rock.
Paper.
Paper.

"Shit!" Jennie laughs flopping onto the couch.

"Okay again." Rosé smiles. "Rock paper scissors!"