Twelve

This lunch time Jimin packed up his things like the rest of his students. He had told Taehyung and Jungkook to wait for him as he thought he'd eat with the couple today. Jimin didn't want to think he'd given up on seeing Yoongi but for some reason he had a feeling the boy wouldn't turn up today either.

Taehyung had texted Jimin last night in all Caps saying 'Taekook is official'. He sent many screenshots and told Jimin the whole story.

Jimin was happy for him, he really was– all hard feelings against the two of them for liking each other had completely vanished and Jimin was just glad Taehyung found someone to love and to love him back. Jimin already knew the pair would last. I mean, they were practically a couple before, but the only difference is that they finally made it a title.

Despite being happy for his friends, there was still a bit of jealousy inside of him. But that wasn't about His crush anymore, he was jealous because Taehyung had found someone who liked him back whereas Jimin was still stuck in his boring and loveless life where everyone he seems to fall for denies him.

Jimin sighed as he packed his stuff away. Taehyung patted his back and told him the two of them were going to save their seats in the lunch hall. Jimin took his time just to see if Yoongi really did show up.

He swung his backpack on his shoulder as he walked out the door and began walking down the hall.

A females voice was heard behind him– Not that Jimin cares enough to listen in.

Except for the part where she said "Yoongi Oppa, pretty please!"

Jimin stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder. Yoongi stood in the hallway with a girl opposite him, Jimin didn't know what they were taking about.

"Please" the girl repeated again. Jimin noticed that it was the same girl from the music room "I still need your help"

Help?

"Fine fine" Yoongi replied.

Easily convinced, Jimin thought to himself.

"I'm only helping you until the competition and that's it okay? I'm supposed to be with someone right now."

Jimin almost turned around and interrupted, but he realised he would have known what he was going to say.

"Park Jimin?" The girl says with a laugh. "Surely there's better people to hang around with"

"You must not want my help that much, bye chaeyeon"

"Wait wait! Okay! I take it back, just help me okay? We make a good team"

Jimin looked back in front of him after staring for way too long. It was only then he realised he was still stood in the middle of the hallway, he could be spotted any second.

He clutched onto his bags straps tightly before lowering his head and walking along, hoping he went unnoticed.

Turning the corner into the Lunch hall, he quickly scammed the room for his friends and sat down.

"What's up?" Jungkook asked, eyebrows raised at Jimins expression.

"You took your time" Taehyung added

"Nothing" Jimin forced a smile.

–––

Yoongi put away his phone after he messaged Jimin. He felt bad. He felt bad and wondered if he should just explain to the younger Why he wasn't meeting him at lunch. That way he could make sure Jimin knew it was only for a small period of time and will be over soon, he would promise. But then he thought he'd rather keep it a secret as he didn't want Jimin to feel as though he shared the piano with just anyone, he didn't– Yoongi didn't really want to be in this situation at all, but he had no choice.