》prom?

I nervously grip Seth as we climb out of the Porsche outside the Swan residence. Time to face the music... Sue's pissed at me, only me, which I do understand but at the same time I don't.

"Hey, kid, relax Okay?" Bella smiles as she, Jacob, Edward and Ness head inside.

Seth kisses my hand and we follow shortly after them, Seth hugging his mother right away. She turns and looks at me, glaring a little. She doesn't say hello or ask how I am, she just walks away. I sigh small and sit on the couch quietly; this evening is going to be uncomfortable and long...

I sit quietly as everyone talks, all of them leaving me out although I'm thankful for that. Bella sometimes tries to get me involved but I don't bite and neither does Sue. This is tense.

"Excuse me." I whisper and excuse myself to the bathroom. Once the door is locked and closed I lean against it and pull my phone out, hesitating about whether to text Esme or someone and have them come get me.

My heart races as I type to Jasper. 'Jasper, I need you to come get me.'

'What's wrong?'

My hands shake as I try to suppress the panic attack - they never end well for me... 'I can't stay here, I need to get out. Please please!'

There's a tap at the door. "Adley?" Leah says softly.

I jump and put my phone away as I flush the toilet to make it seem like I went. "Just a sec."

I wash my hands and check myself in the mirror - yep, you look terrified. Nice going, Adley. I unlock the door and smile politely at Leah. "Sorry, here you go."

I step out of the way but she pulls me into Bella's old room, closing the door and folding her arms. "What's going on?"

"Nothing... I'm fine."

She scoffs a little. "C'mon Adley. Don't lie to me, I can read you like a book."

I sigh. "Jasper is going to come pick me up. I don't feel well."

"Oh really? Are you sure it isn't just the fact my mom's giving you the cold shoulder and you can't handle it?" I stay quiet. "Exactly. Why don't you assert yourself in the group conversation? You're as much of this family now as anyone else. My mom is just pissed no one told her about the baby and that you didn't come and see her about Seth."

"I understand that Leah but right now I cannot sit in a room across from her as she clearly loathes my entire existence. I ruined her son."

"No, you didn't. You make him happy and she knows that, we all do. So suck it up and get over it. Seth wants you there at the bonfire later; he'll be gutted if you leave." She says softer.

I sigh and play with my fingers. "Fine.. Okay." I whisper.

She smirks triumphantly and we head back downstairs, as if nothing happened. I sit back beside Seth and text Jasper, telling him I'm okay and I just got a little upset.

"You okay?" Seth whispers to me as he leans over, resting a hand on my tummy.

I nod and smile gently. "We're good." I whisper back and kiss him. "I can't wait for tonight."

Edward looks at me sideways, knowing I'm lying, but he can't say anything. A deal is a deal, bro. Seth buys it and smiles, looking back at the others. Soon enough we all head to the res; Edward, Jake and Seth decide to run there, have a bit of fun. Ness goes with Charlie, Sue and Bella so Leah decides to come with me.

It's quiet as we drive behind the cruiser. "Have you thought of names?" Leah asks after a moment.

I smile a little. "We have, actually. If they are a boy then we've considered Kingston Wolfe Jasper or Wolfe Kingston Jasper. It has a nice ring to it."