Jin

Requested by @namjintaekooksopemin
*fluff and a little bit of smut*
___________________________

You were at a bakery with your boyfriend Jin. This is the first time in weeks that he has a day off so he's spending it with you. You were sitting in a booth with Jin beside you. A chocolate fudge cake topped with whipped cream sat in front of you. You took a bite out of the cake and closed your eyes as you tasted the delicious dessert.

"This is really good", you told him.

"Can I try some?", Jin asked, chin resting on the palm of your hand.

You grabbed your fork and took a small piece of the cake, placing it in front of Jin. He just chuckled and moved my hand out of the way, placing his lips on yours. Your eyes widened, surprised at the sudden move. When he pulled away, your face was so red and your heart was beating fast.

"What is up with you? You've been acting like this since last night", you mumbled, fanning your face.

"What? I can't show how much I love my girlfriend?", he asked, slightly smirking.

"Well....you mostly don't show public affection. You caught me off guard", you said.

"This time it's different. I want you to spend your birthday differently. That's why I have a lot planned out for today", he smiled softly.

"Really? Like what?", you asked.

"It's a surprise", he said.

"I hate surprises", you said.

"I know. That's why I'm doing it", he smiled, poking the tip of your nose with his finger.

You rolled your eyes and continued eating your cake. He rested his chin on the palm of his hand and continued to look at you. He loves admiring the look on your face as you eat food. He finds it cute whenever you chew on anything delicious.

"Ugh, that was good", you sighed as you leaned back, pushing the empty plate away from you.

"Ready to go?", he asked.

"Yeah. Where are we headed off to now?", you asked.

"Just follow me", he chuckled, pulling you by the hand.

He drove all the way to the mall, spoiling after every store. You just watched as he chose and bought clothes for you. You had to wear a blindfold because he doesn't want you to look at it yet.

Next you went to a jewelry store and waited outside while Jin picked something out. You thought it was just gonna be another necklace so you didn't worry about it.

After that, you went to the grocery store to buy food for dinner. Jin kept embarrassing you by reminding you how much he loves you but he would say it in a cute/cringy way. You had to cover your face so people wouldn't see how red it turned.

When you arrived home, Jin sent you to the room so he could make dinner. He said to choose an outfit out of the bag that he handed to you.

The first outfit you took out was a red dress with long sleeves. The second outfit was a black dress with the back cut out. The third outfit was a dark blue dress that went all the way up to the knees. You really liked the red dress so you put it on and looked at yourself in the mirror. Then you curled your hair to the side. Jin doesn't really like it when you wear make up because he says you're too beautiful to wear any.

When Jin called you for dinner, you looked at yourself one more time before heading towards the dining table. You froze as you noticed a candlelit dinner in front of you. Jin pulled out the chair for you and waited for you to sit down. You were still amazed even after Jin sat down.

"Wait..something's missing", he said, reaching into his pocket.

He dug out a small dark blue box and you gasped, almost choking on your food.

"Don't freak out. It's not an engagement ring. I know you don't wanna get married until in a few years", he opened the box, revealing a small ring.

"It's a promise ring. I wanna know for sure that I have you in my life forever. That we're gonna grow old and have children and grandchildren. I know you get annoyed when I show affection out in the public but that's how much I love you. I want everyone to know that my heart has been taken by you. That it only beats for you. And I know that these past few weeks we haven't seen each other for more than five minutes due to my busy schedule, that's why I wanted to make today special for you. Because that's what you deserve, maybe more", he said, placing the ring on your finger.

You were touched by his words. Tears were already streaming down your face. Jin chuckled and wrapped his arms around you, comforting you.

"You're such a sweet person Jin. I'm really lucky to have you in my life", you mumbled onto his chest.

He kissed the top of your head and continued with dinner. He made you laugh the entire time.

After dinner, you helped him wash the dishes, though he wasn't really helping. He kept staring at you as you dried up the plates. As soon as you put your hair up to continue drying the dishes more comfortably, he turned off the sink and pushed you against it, trapping you between his arms. Your gaze slowly went up to his and lightly blushed.

"What are you doing?", you mumbled.

"Trying to show you how much I love you", he said.

You were a bit confused since all the things he did today proved to you how much he loves you. He leaned down and planted a kiss on your lips. He continued to kiss you passionately, not wanting to stop. His hands lingered on the back of your dress where the zipper was.

Your hands were holding tight onto his shirt while you felt his tongue along your lip, asking for entrance.

As soon as you arrived at the bedroom, he took that chance to take off your dress. He left trails of saliva running down your body while he pleasures you.

You were quite nervous because the first time you did it with him, it hurt badly and didn't really get to it since it was rushed. You two didn't talk for at least the whole day.

He looked at you lovingly before he carefully slid himself inside you. It did hurt but not as much as before. He continued like that for the next few minutes before closing his eyes and biting down on your neck. You wrapped your legs around him so he can steady his pace. Once you two were close, he placed his lips on yours and climaxed together.

After regaining your breathing, you laid down next to him, his arm around you. You yawned and snuggled your face onto his chest.

About a few minutes later, Jin's phone rang.

"It's Yoongi", you said as you looked at your phone.

Jin put the phone on speaker and answered it.

"Hello?", Jin said.

"Did you take my advice? Yo must have, you sound like you're out of breath."

Jin stuttered and hung up on him, dropping his phone onto the floor.

"What advice?", you asked.

"N-Nothing. You must be hearing things. You're very tired", Jin said as he pushed your head against his chest.

"But-", he interrupted you by placed his hand over your face while making shushing sounds.

"You're sleep talking. Go to sleep. I love you", he said before placing a kiss on your cheek.

You groaned as you gave up and closed your eyes, falling asleep immediately after.
_______________________________

Y'all request a lot of smut. Ya Nasty!
JK. Anyways for those of you still requesting, I am no longer taking requests mostly because there's a lot of them so I'm only doing the requests that I have already answered. But I will let you guys know when I'll be taking requests again. Love you❤️❤️❤️