Chapter 19: Vampire Awakening

Y/N Pov

???: This is the end of the line, mongrel.

I rushed in and block a blow that us heading towards Xenovia. The man's entire arm went through my body. He took out his arm, leaving my lifeless body to fall to the ground as I heard the rest of the ORC scream.

Y/N: Argh!!!!

Issei: Y/N! You alright?!

I open my eyes to see Issei and Sirzech in the room.

Sirzech: Something happened, brother?

I shook my head with my hand covering my face.

Y/N: I'm alright. It's just a nightmare.

Issei: A terrible one! Look at you! You are sweating bullets like a modern Romeo! Plus, your face is pale like a dead body! (Cookie for those who knows the lyrics of that song)

Y/N: Issei, don't mention the word dead. It's bad luck I tell you. (I'm superstitious) I'm fine. I just need a glass of milk to help me sleep.

Sirzech: Let me get that for you.

Y/N: It's alright, I'll get it myself.

I walk out of the room, closing the door slowly. I walk down the stairs and got myself a glass of milk.

???: Are you alright, Y/N? I heard you scream in Issei's room.

I turn around to see Xenovia.

Y/N: I'm alright. It's just a nightmare.

Xenovia: You can sleep with me if you want.

Y/N: Like I said, I'm fine. I'm not like last time Xenovia, I've changed.

Xenovia: If there's anything wrong, tell me alright?

Y/N: Don't worry, I will.

Shit. That nightmare. It could be true. Most of the time when I dream, it shows me a bit of the future. (That happened to me before) Is it true? That this nightmare shows the last day for I, Y/N Kawajiri?

*timeskip*

We are walking towards school to continue our normal life when suddenly Issei stop. We all turned and look at him.

Rias: Issei, what's wrong?

Issei: There's someone strong around here. I can feel it!

Soon, I noticed too. I started looking around when a boy with gray hair caught my attention.

Y/N: Guys, I think I found the culprit.

Rias: Who is it?

Y/N: It's him. *points towards the boy*

 *points towards the boy*

*ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ*

I got a bad feeling about this boy. This magic signature. Even though he changed it. It's recognizable. He then got off and walk towards us and greet Issei.