Chapter 30

A/N: WARNING!! NSFW WELL BE ON THIS CHAPTER!! QvQ Don't faint on me, my readers.  My friend strangled (not really) me to write a nsfw for this story. She scary to say no too. Okay, you have been warned!! Oh, also Katie made up with Ryder but not with Hendry....yet. 

_________________________________________________________

Ryder walked inside Katie Pet Parlor with Rubble who was smiling. He had his cat ears pin down with bobby pins and his tail tuck inside his pants because people keep touching his sensitive tail and cooing at him. He sighed when he was inside the parlor and he smiled when he saw Rubble playing with one of the cats while Cali watches from on top. Katie smiled brightly when she saw Ryder taking off his pins to show his cat ears and let his tail come out too.

"Omg, you look sooooo innocent!!" Katie squeals while running up to Ryder and rubbing his ear.

Ryder sighed and started purring but blushed while Katie squeal once again.

"AND ADORABLE!!" Katie chuckle and release his ears while looking at Ryder. "Ohh, I wonder if you got flexible too? Cats have flexible bodies."

Ryder blush while Katie chuckle and push his shoulder softly. He sighed and looked at Katie who was getting something and found it.

"Here it is. Since you need my help to clean your cat ears." Katie smiled while walking towards him. "So does Hendry know you're here?"

"N-No...he'll wouldn't let me come here without him." Ryder smiled softly and started to purr when Katie was rubbing his ear softly with a sponge.

"Hahaha of course. Probably it's his mutt side. No offense Rubble!" Katie said.

"Na it's okay. Us dogs are extra protective of our owners or mates. For example, Chase is very protective of Rocky." Rubble chuckle while throwing the yarn.

Ryder wasn't paying attention, he was to busy enjoying the cleaning of his cat ears that he started purring. Katie smiled when she finished and pulled back seeing that Ryder was sleepy now making her chuckle.

"Ryder I'm done. You should head back." Katie shook his shoulder making Ryder nod.

"Thanks for the help Katie," Ryder said while standing up and walking out the Parlor with Rubble behind. 

~Watchtower~

"Uh, Ryder I think you should take a quick shower before we find the others." Rubble said while jumping off his vehicle. 

"Huh, why? I don't smell do I?" Ryder asks Rubble while sniffing himself.

"No, it's not that. It's-" Rubble stop when he heard shouting and looked toward the sound including Ryder with his cat ears pointing up.

Rocky, Everest, Skye, Marshall, Thunder, and Zuma were cheering on whoever they wanted to cheer because Chase and Hendry were having a race to see whose fast because since they're the same breed. Sadly they both cross the finish line and they were now laying down on the floor taking deep breaths and chuckling.

"W-We..t-tied..." Hendry gasp while chuckling.

"Y-Yeah..." Chase chuckle.

Rocky smiled and handed Hendry a bottle of water while Chase was now drinking from his bowl happily. Ryder was about to walk towards his lover but look back he felt Rubble holding on to his pants.

"Ryder, you should really shower and wear new clothes." Rubble said while Ryder raises a brow.

"Why?" Ryder said puzzle.

"Becau-" Ryder and Rubble gasp when they heard a growl. 

They looked behind and saw Hendry glaring at Ryder and walk towards him still growling making Ryder tense up. He gasp when he was pulled close to Hendry and his tail's hair went up when he heard Hendry growl possessively when he sniffs him.

"H-Hendry?" Ryder asks nervously.

"You smell like her. Come on." Hendry growled and walk into the tower while Rubble and the pups watch.

~Main Room~

Ryder gasp when he was shoved into a wall and was block by Hendry who was now kissing him deeply. Ryder's ears were down and he was blushing deep red because Hendry has never acted like this. Ryder pulled back from the kiss for air but felt Hendry nuzzling his face close to his neck and growled once again. He gasps when he was turned around and his face facing the wall.

"H-Hendry w-wait!" Ryder mewled but moan softly when Hendry stroke his crotch. 

Hendry huff and lean close to Ryder's back while marking him. Ryder mewled and moan more loudly when Hendry continue to stroke him faster making him put his forehead on the wall. He was gasping and moaning and watch as Hendry pulled down his pants and underwear allowing his tail more freely. His tail wrapped around Hendry's waist making him smirk and lean close to Ryder's ears and bite them softly hearing him mewled in pleasure.

"H-Hendry..p-please n-not here..." Ryder moans while looking at his mate.

"You sure," Hendry said possessively while pushing his hard crotch close to Ryder entrance.

Ryder moans and leans close to it feeling his body become hot and his inside felt empty. Then something snaps inside him making him whine like a queen in heat.

"H-Hendry~~" Ryder whined softly making Hendry growl and pull out his dick and angle it close to Ryder entrance and thrust in.

Ryder mewled and push his bottom close to Hendry making his membrane go deep. Ryder purred in pleasure while holding onto the wall and gasp in pleasure when Hendry started to move and start thrusting inside him. He put his face on the wall while Hendry held his waist tightly and keep thrusting inside Ryder hearing him moan his name and meowed in pleasure.

"H-Hendry!!!..H'Hen- ahhh~~" Ryder purred while gasping.

"You're MINE," Hendry growled possessively voice.

That voice made Ryder cum and feeling Hendry thrust harder and faster. Hendry then groans and push in deep to cum inside but bite on Ryder's shoulder. Ryder's legs gave up and he was about to meet the floor but Hendry caught him and turn him around with his back now touching the wall. He gasp in pleasure when Hendry went deeper inside him.

"You still smell like her," Hendry growled when he smelled him and started thrusting once again. "You're MINE."

"Y-Yes..H-Hendry...H-Hendry!!" Ryder cried while scratching his back. "M-More.."

"I'll make sure you know you BELONG to ME. Only to ME!" Hendry growled while thrusting harder and faster.

Ryder was gasping and moaning with drool coming down. His cat ears were down and he was enjoying the pleasure he was receiving from HIS mate. 

"Yes,...I-I ahhhh~~~ I-I belong t-t-o yoouuhhhhhhhhhh~~~" Ryder whined and Hendry looked into those beautiful green eyes and kiss Ryder who purred and kissed back.

Hendry pulled back and put his face on Ryder's neck and started thrusting faster and harder making Ryder close his eyes and holding tightly to Hendry and cry out in so much pleasure. Telling him to not to stop and that he belongs to him only. 

~Outside~

"Ughhhh Ryder is such an idiot," Everest said while looking at Rubble who sighed.

"I tried warning him." Rubble said.

"Oh well, hope Ryder can handle Hendry," Thunder said looking at Chase, Skye, and Marshall.

"Eh, dogs are possessive," Chase said while laying down in a shady spot with Rocky.

"I just hope Hendry doesn't break Ryder," Zuma said making every pup nod their head in agreement.