Mission Ignore

Shoutout to HarleyPotter-Weasley ! 😄

Gif above of what I think Calypso should look like.

Calypso's POV

"Good night, New York!!!" I yelled out to the shouting crowd of people.

"Calypso, Calypso!!" They crowds chanted and I blushed. I strung my guitar over my shoulder and left the stage.

Security guards nodded to me on my way out. I went into my dazzling dressing room, taking off the glitzy jacket I was wearing.

I came out with a fresh new set of clothes. Some jeans and a KISS t-shirt with some regular Nikes.

Ahh, that's more like it.

"Miss Calypso, someone is here to see you," one of the bodyguards told me and I thanked him.

Right as I was about to turn, someone scared me with a boo!

I faced the same sea-green eyes I used to remember as a child. Except I could see sadness in them.

"Seriously Percy?" I told him," that's the best you could do?"

He laughed. "I know you were scared, Cal. Your eyes were bugging out," he told me.

"What do you want?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"Awww, don't tell me you're mad at me?" He baby-talked me and I gave a hmmph.

"Actually it's not for that reason," I stopped and talked with a serious face. He looked back at me.

"Is it the same reason Annabeth has been ignoring me for 2 weeks now..." He asked me, silently.

"2 weeks?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah... it's really hard because we don't have scenes with each other as much.." He told me.

"Well then, there's not much to say, Percy," I said, glancing at the clock. I stood up.

"Wait!" Percy exclaimed. He took my hand.

I held a breath in. The flashbacks all came rumbling to me. He saw my expression and pulled his hand quickly out of mine.

"Are you okay, Cal?" He asked me. I didn't respond.

Then, I took a deep breath in.

"Yeah," I finally responded, "Percy let's be real here, do you know why Annabeth is mad at you?"

He stared at me, curiously. "Nope."

"I was actually hoping you would tell me. She even ignored me on fashion week! I was in the front row of her show.."

I laughed. "It's not that easy. I'm not telling you, you should figure out on your own," I told him.

"But I just don't-," He was interrupted by me.

"-figure it out then!!" I exclaimed.

He frowned. "I thought you were my bestest friend."

"Don't use that word on me," I gritted my teeth, getting a bit mad.

"Calypso, I thought we talked this through. We're friends," he said to me.

"Yes, we've talked about this. But, I'm still a bit uncomfortable when you call me that. Yes, I still have a bit of mixed feelings for you. Remember at the beach, when we were 15? I confessed my feelings for you and you rejected me and decided we were just friends. Percy, we've barely talked since then!! I know you want to spare my feelings and I ignore you. Then, Leo came in and ughh, it's all so confusing for me!!" I yelled out.

He bit his lip. "I didn't mean to ignore you, you just did. And Calypso, again I'm sorry that I don't like you. You deserve someone else better like Leo," He explained to me, looking down at the floor, guiltily.

A tear ran down my cheek. I quickly wiped it before Percy noticed. "And you deserve Annabeth," I said.

"What?" he replied, looking up at me.

"Annabeth- she got hurt by you- and I know you and I know you would never hurt her! She's been ignoring and trying to dodge her feelings and act like she's all okay, but I know she's broken down all on the inside," I told him.

"How did I hurt her?" He questioned me.

"I can't tell you that. It's better this way," I explained to him.

"Annabeth, do you really love her?" I asked him in a smaller voice.

His eyes shined as he spoke. "I think so. I don't think she figured out that she loves me too, though."

"Then, I have an idea," I said, smiling.

*********🍟🍟🍟**************

Mmmmm, some good ol' French fries.

Sorry for the short chapter!! Calypso rules!!!

Hey peeps! I'm really sorry for the some of you that can't see the gifs. I think it's the ones who read from their phones. Anyways, let me know if you can see the pic on the top!

Owl Lover out!