25: EUPHORIA

Video above - EUPHORIA by Loreen (male edit version)

PHOTO above - 1940s WW2 photo booth sailors

OMG! Brad and Saroh alone on the island lost in time in a hot dark cell ....

"Ohmygod! Brad! I can't believe you're here. I can't believe I'm touching you. I was in that corner leaning against the wall wanting to cry because I figured I'd never ever see you again. But you're here, mate. You're really here. Unless I'm fuckin' dreaming. And in that case I never wanna wake up!"

Saroh had wrapped his arms around Brad and, as they crunched against the door, was holding him so tight Brad could hardly breathe. But then, Brad was holding Saroh the very same. The boy was shirtless, too, like the last time Brad had seen him, and the sensation of their naked torsos rubbing together had him almost in a state of shock at the totally unexpected turn of events.

His heart was pounding as his lips brushed Saroh's ear. "Oh man, I missed you! I was so fucking pissed when they threw me in here. Figured now I'd never be able to find you. Like I was a total miserable failure at coming to get you."

Saroh pressed against Brad even harder. "Ooh, you feel so good. Haha. We fooled 'em, huh? Both of us. They caught me too." He squirmed against Brad, his bulging crotch smashing against Brad's own chubbing cock. "But we outsmarted them. We really did. We found each other! That's what matters."

Their roving lips met and they kissed hard, tasting the sweet moistness of each others' mouths, laving tongues together while chests and crotches rocked with the rhythm of their excited breathing. Brad hadn't expected anything like this, just a hot dark lonely cell. But with Saroh here it was pure heaven on Earth and he reveled in it, overjoyed with a sense of euphoria. No matter what could possibly happen next, everything was absolutely perfect right now.

"No one will ever take us apart again," Brad gasped as they broke for air. "I swear it. Fucking never. I missed you so much. Clint and Jimmy were getting disgusted with me. I was moody and ornery and couldn't stop thinking about you. I ... Oh man." Brad rubbed even harder against him, the sensation of Saroh's heft and weight against him dizzying in its effect. "I love the feel of you against me, you awesome hunk, especially that big dick of yours humping right against mine."

Saroh rubbed Brad's nose with his own, snickering. "I love yours too. Uh ... all of them." He wriggled back and forth. "Jeezus. How the fuck many dicks do you have?"

Brad let out a hoot. "Hey, just one. Those others are a flashlight and sticks of dynamite in my pockets."

"Whoa." Saroh pulled back to look at him, and now that Brad's eyes were getting accustomed to the dark in the room he could actually see him a little, and he looked so amazingly beautiful. "You have dynamite?" Saroh went on excitedly. "We can blow up this door and bust outta here. I hope you have matches too."