7

I was led into this gigantic room. Not as big as the prince's, but still extremely huge.

 Not as big as the prince's, but still extremely huge

It was completely different. It had a modern twist to it, so it looked much smarter and cleaner. I gasped in awe as I walked around the room.

"This is mine?! What the heck?" My eyes were widened and jaws dropped.

"It's so small, I don't know how you're going to live in here!" Taehyung snapped his fingers. A servant immediately came up to his side. "Get Hae Won a larger room."

"No! Please don't! If the room is too big, I'll get scared, ahaha!" I faked a laugh and brushed the topic off. But seriously, I don't know if the palace is clean in spiritual standards.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded my head furiously. I'm content with this place anyway.

However, why is Taehyung so nice to me? Does he like me? Wait what if he does? Holy shit!

Nah, impossible. I'm such a low-class person. Compared to him, I'm like a beggar on the streets.

"Alright. Anyway, I want you to help her prepare her school supplies, she's coming to school with me on the coming Monday." Taehyung ordered the servant.

The servant bowed 90 degrees and scurried away. "Wait! But I have my own school to attend to! How can I join one without quitting the other? I won't have time!" I exclaimed frantically.

"The palace staff has already gathered all information about you, your school, family etcetera. You have quit your school, reason is because you have migrated." He calmly stated.

My friends. They're all gone. They don't know the reason I left. Ugh.

I guess I have to accept the fact that I've left my home for good. And I have to live with this prince that I think likes me. ALSO, I don't even know where I am! Palace, I know. But palace of what? I was running aimlessly while trying to get away from my hometown. Did I end up in the neighbouring country?

"Okay... fine. Which school are we attending?" I asked, looking at him.

"School of Abelore. The most prestigious school in Abelore, the country you are in now." Taehyung blurted out. Oh... so I was in Abelore, the neighbouring country of my own.

"Anyway, you better get to sleep. Tomorrow is Monday, we have school." He continued.

"TOMORROW IS MONDAY?! WHAAAAT?!" Damn! I thought it was Sunday! Biggest disappointment ever.

"God, you're so noisy, shut it!" Taehyung grabbed a pillow and threw it at my face.

"OI! YOU PIECE OF SH-" Fuck, he's a prince! The stupidity, can you feel it?

"Piece of...?" His face got nearer to mine.

"Sh...shampoo?" I whispered softly.

"Are you sure~?" His face came closer, closer than ever. You might think that it's the time for a face-burning-up kind of thing, but no. No, no, no.

"YOU FUCKING PERVERT!" I spat in his overly-handsome face. At that moment, I completely lost the thought of him being a prince.

"Ugh, quiet down! Sorry, okay?" He mumbled. "Every girl in school likes me, why do you hate me so much?" He continued.

"I don't hate you. You just made the wrong move." I pouted angrily. He must be that popular kid who picks on people and which every girl falls for.

"Good to know. Then can you start loving me?"