Chapter 58

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was back to sitting on his bed. His clothes still on me. Christofer muttered a series of profanities under his breath as I made him sit down and prepaare for the dares.

Tonight I was ready to do everything. Hell. I would do anything today. And mister Santobello over here would do whatever I dared him too.

"So, do you wanna go first?" I bit my lip.

"No. I don't want to do this childish crap at all" He said sharply. I gasped.

"Stop pretending, Chris. We both know you enjoyed it" I stuck my tounge out at him. He sighed and muttered something under his breath. I chuckled knowing I won.

"Come on, love. Start" I exclaimed happily. His eyes found mine. He stared at me silently and then a smirk curled its way to his handsome face. My heart thumped at the look he gave me.

"So you are saying that you will do anything  I tell you to?" He asked me. My words seem to dry out in my throat. I just nodded.

"You are playing with fire, Princess" He smirked at my face.

"So are you" I regained my spealing abbilties.

"I'll go next, Princess. Its your turn" He folded his arms together as he leaned on the headboard. I took a deep breath and tried to think of something that would be extremely funny for him to do. At first I thought he should play around as a pregnant lady for the next hour but then he would break my head. Then I thought that maybe he should prank call someone. But I couldn't imagine him prank calling someone. So I settled with something innocent. For now.

"I want you to confess your undieing love for the biggest tree in your garden. And make sure that you sing a bit too" I said.

"Sing?" The word came out harshly almost making me fall from the bed.

"Yes" I said through the laughter.

"You know that's never going to happen" He chuckled. I didn't wanna loose my chance so I agreed.

"Fine. No singing. But make your confession believable. I have to believe you" I quoted his words the first time he asked me to act. A spark errupted in his eyes as he gruffly got up from the bed.

"I'm gonna fucking kill this girl" He muttered under his breath. I smirked.

"Aren't you gonna wear a shirt?" I asked him as he walked out of the room. He stopped.

"Does it bother you?" He asked me. I took a look at his sculpted chest. And at the sudden desire to touch it I blushed.

"Not at all" I muttered causing him to scoff. We walked out of his room as he led me downstairs. He opened the door and we walked out towards his garden.

As we reached the biggest tree he came to a halt. The dull experssion on his face told me that his confession wasn't going to be enthusiastic at all. I hit his arm.

"Fine" He huffed. With that he cleared his throat and looked at the tree.

"Cork oak" Christofer aknowledged. I chuckled the same second making him glare at me. I raised my hands up in surrender. This was going to be gold. Too bad I didn't have a camera with me.

"I am here to express my feelings" He said stiffly making me clear my throat.

"For five years we have been together. Five years of endless watering and planting. Through out this five years I have came to aknowledge my true feelings for you" He said in a monotone. I had to stiffle my laughter.