Chapter 11

Yoongi wrote down the information regarding the condition of the patient he was currently treating

Yoongi wrote down the information regarding the condition of the patient he was currently treating. Hoseok was checking if there were any side effects after the surgery while Namjoon took out some blood from the patient to study it.

Along the way to another patient, Hoseok decided to ask Yoongi about the cousin of his.

Yoongi and Namjoon exchanged looks and then looked at Hoseok nervously.

"What about him?" Yoongi questioned.

"I was wondering where he came from."

Yoongi gulped.

"That is..."

"Are you hiding something, hyung?"

"Wha- why would I?"

"That Jin... is he really your patient? I haven't heard of him before. Also, he seems out of this world. It's as if he's one of those coloured eyed people. Those from Wonderland."

Yoongi froze. He couldn't think of how to respond to Hoseok. He wondered if it was impossible to hide Jin's identity any further. Hoseok despised coloured eyed people and wouldn't let any off. It was a miracle that he himself managed to hide his identity.

Hoseok had the same ability as the officers. He could differentiate the two kinds by holding hands. Thankfully, Yoongi was a half breed and it was harder to differentiate him from humans.

"Speak, hyung."

Yoongi hung his head low and squeezed his arm. He gritted his teeth as he slightly trembled. The intimidating aura that Hoseok gave off sent shivers down his spine.

The sight of maroon shade of red colouring the body of the silver haired teenager where blue black bruises were visible and the hot tears mixed with crimson that rolled down the boy's cheeks appeared in Yoongi's mind.

A pained smile plastered on his face as he spoke, "I'm okay, hyung... I'm okay."

"Hyung? Yoongi hyung?!"

Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts when Hoseok called and stared at the two who were worriedly looking at him.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Namjoon asked. His voice hinted slight panic.

"I-I'm fine."

"Dr. Jung, the coloured eyed people had passed away in the fire. Those who had been hiding in this world are being searched by the officers every night. Also, Jin was there when the officers came. If he was one of them, he would have been taken away back then."

Hoseok hummed in agreement.

"Sorry, hyung. I was being too paranoid."

Yoongi shook his head, "It's okay."

Yoongi felt like the huge lump in his throat had disappeared. He mouthed a 'thank you' to Namjoon who just smiled back.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••