Chapter: 1 Meeting

Taehyung POV

Hi I'm Kim Taehyung i am 17 years old and i am currently walking to my new school because my parents had a divorce and now i am living with my Mother because my dad is abusing my mom and they always fight, but when he hurt me my mom would always protect me from him and she will not let me get hurt but...
One day my mom can't take it anymore, because everyday even though I didn't do anything wrong my dad would always come to my room and punch me and kick me out of nowhere, that's when my mother finally decided that they should divorce. And here i am now living peacefully with my most caring, kind and beautiful mother and i just got to the school's gate and when i got to my classroom i could feel all the stares that my classmates gave me.....I don't know why though.

No ones POV

When Taehyung got to his classroom all of the students stared at him with shock, amazement and awe because he was so ethereal and so beautiful that you can melt to his gaze and when Taehyung sat down at the back near the window, Taehyung looked outside and just stared at the beautiful view.
And at this moment all the students are just staring at him and are dying slowly because of his beauty, girls stare at him with awe because he was so cute and some boys stared at him with shock because they have never seen a beauty like taehyung. But Taehyung on the other hand is so oblivious of what is happening but he can feel the stares a little and just shrugged thinking it was not him that everyone was looking at.
Everyone was whispering and gossiping about Taehyung, but quickly stopped when the teacher entered the classroom and then the teacher faked cough to get the students attention which it did and said " Class we have a new student today please come introduce yourself " teacher Lily said and when Taehyung stand up all eyes were on him and he could feel it so he got a little nervous and shy so he blushed making the students in the class die of cuteness.

Taehyung POV

I quickly stood up and as i was walking towards the front of the classroom, i could feel their stares at me which made me nervous and shy so i blushed a little and as i stood in front of the whole class, i could see everyone staring at me intensely " H-hi goodmorning everyone, M-my name i-is Kim T-taehyung i am 17 years old and i hope to get along with you all " i said stuttering because i was too embarrassed and Taecher Lily said " Taehyung why don't you say some things about yourself or what you like " she asked me kindly and sweet and i nodded " I like drawing and i sing and dance too..even though i think I'm not that good and i like sweets- "
as i was talking i got cut off when the door suddenly burst open which shocked me a little and everyone looked at it and i saw...wow they are really..really REALLY COOL! They have those black earings and some cool jackets and stuff, there are 6 of them one of them with pink hair looks so handsome and the second one with purple hair has a really cute dimples and the third one with orange hair looks like.....a horse? Then the fourth one that has a minty hair was like... A turtle..he looks sleepy and the fifth one was omg- A MOCHI A FREAKIN MOCHI he has this black hair and then the final sixth one has a brown hair and looks really strong and has muscles.

No ones POV

" I told you we were going to be late! Ugh " Jin said annoyed " It's not my fault bitch " Jimin said irritated " YAH! Don't tell me it was mine because i was not the one sleeping all day and always don't want to get waked up or I'll curse them to death! " Jungkook yelled angry " At least i was not the one that was hard to wake up when sleeping " Yoongi hissed pissed off making everyone shiver because of fear " Calm down fuckers we're all at fault for being late " Hoseok said trying to calm them down, while Namjoon who was the one who burst open the door is trying to fix the door because he broked the door and Jungkook just rolling his eyes.
But quickly the barking ended when the teacher scolded them " Yah! You guys are late and quit arguing and go to your seats. " and they quickly obeyed because Teacher Lily is the most kindest teacher and everyone in the school always respect her then she quickly looked at Taeyung and said calmly and softly " You can continue Taehyung. " she smiled and Taehyung nodded " And yeah i like sweets and cute things too also i am living with my most lovely mom in the world! " Taehyung exclaimed making everyone in the class awe at him, except for the 6 other boys earlier because they are literaly blank right now even though some girls squealed at them they didn't paid attention at them they just stared at the cute small angel boy right in front of them.

Jin POV
-earlier-

I woke up and it was 6:02 am and i quickly sat up in my big bed and rushed to the others because our class starts at 7 and i just ran to their room already waking them up because knowing them, they are really hard to wake up especially Jungkook and Yoongi. " YAH! WAKE UP YOU ASSHOLES WERE GONNA BE LATE HURRY!! " i shouted making Hoseok wake up having a heart attack cause of shock and fall on the floor from his bed hearing him groan in pain, then namjoon was next to wake up, then Jimin so i yelled at them from the kitchen making breakfast.
" HOSEOK NAMJOON WAKE THE TWO UP!! JIMIN COME DOWN HERE AND HELP ME MAKE BREAKFAST NOW! "
Then Jimin groan and went to help me, then Hoseok, Namjoon, And Yoongi went downstairs slowly and ate breakfast (they are already dressed up) " Where the fuck is Jungkook??? " i asked they just pointed upstairs and i glared at them then i rushed upstairs to wake that Jungkook..aish that kid, i then opened his door and waked him up " YAH JEON JUNGKOOK WAKE UP!!! " i yelled at him directly at his ears, he then got shocked and fell on the floor and he groaned in pain " Ow.... HYUNG! Can you please stop that?! ....my ears hurt ow " he said and i just scoffed at him " It's not my fault you're like that when sleeping, well I'm not sorry I don't care to be honest all i could say is that hurry the fuck up or we're going to be late you're the last one to be awake so hurry get dressed and get downstairs eat breakfast and if you don't get down there in five minutes I'll fucking leave you so you'll have to walk to school so get ready NOW! " i said and then he quickly got up and nervously get ready, i just got down and then check everything and everyone if its all ready then Jungkook just have to eat breakfast and we're done.

BTS POV

'Fuck...we're so screwed......it just have to be the most annoying thing to ever happen traffic.'
We all thought.
When we got there we were already late and we rushed to the classroom not caring about the girls screaming fangirling because of us...well we are already used to it so yeah. When we were halfway through the classroom we started arguing while running then Namjoon burst open the door and then we started complaining and blaming each other we were arguing and Namjoon fixing the door and we didn't even noticed a boy standing in front of the class, then Teacher Lily scolded us to sit down and be quiet.
When we sat down we didn't paid any attention to class then we noticed a deep voice talking and we quickly turned to find the person who is talking, then OMG- .....we just saw an angel right In front of our eyes, then the next thing we know we just blankly stared at the boy not paying attention to our surroundings...like his milky white skin, his cute plump lips, his big doe eyes, his brunette fluffy hair, omg........i just want to touch him I don't know why......
Why is my heart beating this way? I feel weird.

A/N hellooooo sorry if my english is not good 😳 i am a filipino so I apologize if there are some grammar mistakes or something....but please enjoy!!😘😆😀😄❤️💛💚💙💜❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟