❤THIS LOVE - 15❤

Taehyung ran his long fingers restless through his hairs... while his eyes meets mine again. But this time it was something else.

He approached me again... but this time I backed away as he tried to hold me.

My heart was beating rapidly in fear as he moved to closed the door shut and locked it. I gulped as my mind was repeating words he said before... 

'I want you to die. Just die already.'

He opened the wardrobe to get something. I couldn't keep quiet now. It's was haunting me now.

"What are you doing?!" I asked. 

He removed a tie from the wardrobe and turn around. His face was fierce. I can't get it what's in his mind...

I ran towards the door to unlock it. Before I can even open the door... he pulled my arms harshly which made me turn around in front of him. 

"You're mine. Let me show you what that means." He grabbed my both wrists. I tried to free myself... I resisted. Yet, I can't as he hold my hand stronger than before. 

My eyes moves towards his which were furiously seeing me.

Taehyung tied my hands tightly.

"Stop this... let me go!" I shouted angrily while he pushed me hard on the bed. 

I tried to get up from the bed but it was hard to get up... I can't use my hands to get up. All of sudden he hovered me.

His face was so close to mine. I felt hotter as his warm breath touched my neck.

"Let's play a game..." He whispers seductively as he bites my ear.

"W-What game...? I-I don't want to..." I said.

My both hands were on his hard chest... I exerted force to move him away.

"Let go!" I resisted again.

He grabbed my both wrist together as he pinned above my head. 

"Not before I get what I want..." 

My breath quickens as I felt his body touches mine. I was feeling warm and hotter...

"If you moaned more than 3 times... you have to grant my wish. Whenever.... whatever I say... obey my every order." He smirks as he leans on...

"What if I don't...?" I asked made him stop in his track. 

"I will grant you one wish but..." He stares at me while licking his lower lips. "No escape. Conditions apply." He added significantly.