Author's note.

( Oh, come on! fudging read this crap!)

*DO NOT copy this story and post it anywhere on any website.

Copyright ©️ UV_writes

*This book has All Rights Reserved.

*DO NOT translate this story anywhere in any language or dialect.

*This book is a work of fiction and is strictly created only from my messed up brain. All name, characters, location, incident etc are a product of the author's imagination or have been used fictiously. Any resemblance to a person, living or dead, locales or incident is totally by coincidence. Even if you have anything to complain about, feel free to PM me.

*Healthy criticism of comments are welcomed with open arms but hate is not permitted. This story consists of abusive content and other mature crap, it is not my intention to influence any of you. It is purely for the entertainment of reading. If you don't like it then please leave.

***

Warnings.

* This book has not been completed and not edited except for the first few chapters. So, if seems shit as you continue to read further, don't come at me. I'll edited it as soon as possible.

* One Abusive scene, and mild swearing are present throughout the book. But there are warnings present before and after the scene, so you could still read the book without missing anything.

* The story sure does have loads of cliffhangers.

* The story does not have much sexual content. So, you can kiss your horny butts goodbye. But, don't worry, there are few steamy sessions here and there, but not quite detailed. XD

***

Best of luck and read my very first published story which will be rollercoaster full of emotions, hilarious moments, weeping situations and cliffhangers.

If you are excited to try out this book, then, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

If not, it's okay, Give it a try anyway! XD

I am really grateful to you to give my book a try. I promise you won't be disappointed. I think.