Taron Egerton - (Gary Unwin)

Michelle: Codename = Lancelot
Liv: Codename = Guinevere
Eggsy: Codename = Galahad

elizabethkathgrey I hope you like it!

Liv & Michelle had been Kingman agents & best friends for 5 years, ever since they both arrived at Kingsman 5 years ago.

They become best friends over the years, especially when they were both partnered up together out in the field saving the world.

They told each other everything from what they were doing on a day to day basis, all the way down to each other's sex lives.

Especially since Liv was currently engaged to Arthur, when an arranged marriage occurred 2 years after she first arrived at Kingsman.

Liv & Arthur were both on the verge of getting married to each other, as everything had been arranged by Harry & Merlin, along with the rest of the Kingsman staff/agents.

The age gap didn't seem to bother Arthur at all, where as it bothered Liv to the bone, as he was 47 & she was only 23.

But Liv hadn't been feeling herself lately & was having all sorts of thoughts running through her mind like crazy, as she didn't know what to do & needed to find her best friend pronto to ask for her advice.

She was feeling confused & lost as all her feelings towards Arthur had miraculously disappeared, especially when a new recruit by the name of Gary 'Eggsy' Unwin had just joined Kingsman a few weeks earlier, courtesy of Harry.

Maybe it was becoz Eggsy was more Liv's age & extremely ten times more handsome & sexy, compared to the old fart she was due to marry.

After all Liv & Eggsy had been on a couple of missions together recently, to try & stop a rogue agent from blowing up the entire world.

But she tried pushing those thoughts & feelings to the back of her mind as she reached Michelle's room & knocked on the door anxiously.

Lancelot: Come in. (she answered)

Guinevere: Thank god your here. (you breathed out hard, closing the door)

Lancelot: What's up? You look stressed? (she frowned at you)

Guinevere: I cant... I can't marry him Michelle! I just can't! (she ran a hand through her hair)

Lancelot: Why? What's brought this on? (she patted her bed for you to sit down)

Guinevere: I don't know... I just... The age gap maybe? (you sat down & breathed heavy)

Lancelot: Hey, it's alright, take a deep breathe. Talk to me? (she stroked your arm)

Guinevere: I cant marry Arthur, I just cant! I don't feel anything for the old fart anymore Michelle... (you trailed off)

Lancelot: But what's changed? (she asked confused)

Guinevere: I've just... I've lost all feelings towards him & I don't feel anything for him no more. (you admitted)

Lancelot: Okay, okay. Have you told him yet? (she sighed softly)

Guinevere: I don't know how to break it to him, to let him down gently. (you almost cried)

Lancelot: Hey, come here. (she pulled you into a hug & rubbed your back soothingly)

Guinevere: I think... I think I'm in love with Eggsy. (you cried into her shoulder)

Lancelot: Eggsy? As in Galahad? (she pulled back & raised her eyebrows at you)