Two

tw: homophobic slurs, mention of self harm

**

Benjamin steps out of his shower, going into his closet to find an outfit to wear.  He settles on black skinny jeans which are ripped, as well as a pink sweater. He grabs some white high tops, throwing them on as well.

He goes to his vanity, only putting on mascara and chapstick. He sprays himself with some perfume before walking downstairs.

"Good morning." Olivia notices him and waves.

Benjamin nods, grabbing an orange. His dad walks out, grabbing a coffee cup. Benjamin rolls his eyes and looks over at his mom. "He stayed the night?"

"Yes, honey."

Benny sighs and nods. "I'm riding the bus today. See you later." Usually, his mom would take him as he doesn't have his own car.

**
Benny walks over to Kiara and Zoē. He lets out a sigh of relief to finally see his friends. "Hey, guys."

They look at him before walking away. He stands there confused before going to find Jackson. "Jack? What's up with Kiara and Zoē?"

Jackson shrugs his shoulder. "Uh...N-nothing. I have to get to class".

Benjamin frowns as he watches Jackson walk away. He grabs his phone from his back pocket and texts his group chat, asking if he'd done something.

He frowns when he's left on read. He hears the bell ring and shuts his phone off, walking to class.

**

During lunch, none of them were at the table. Benjamin throws away his lunch, deciding to hang out by himself in the library.

He sets his bag down, grabbing a book. Though, he doesn't read it. He grabs his phone again, texting them once more.

He shuts his phone off, getting up. He walks back to the lunchroom, looking around for them. He sees them eating lunch together.

Benjamin begins to feel anxious as he walked toward their table. "Is there a reason I'm being ignored? What did I do?"

Zoē smirks, "Go away. We don't associate ourselves with faggots anymore."

Kiara and Caleb laugh. Benjamin freezes up, beginning to feel a little in his stomach, "You guys are joking right?"

Katen comes over and kisses Zoē.

Benjamin takes in a shaky breath, "Oh. That's why." Benjamin shakes his head and walks away from the table.

**

During class, Benjamin couldn't concentrate to save his life. He grabs his phone from his back pocket, texting his mom that he doesn't feel good.

She texts him back saying she'd pick him up and drop him off at home since she works late tonight.

Back at home, Benjamin sits on his bed, throwing his shoes off. Olivia stands in his doorway, frowning. "You'll be okay?"

Benjamin nods his head. "Yea. Just, feel nauseous."

"Okay, let me know if you need anything, alright? I'll see you later tonight. I love you."

"Okay. Love you too."

*

Benjamin grabs his computer, scrolling through Instagram. He sees the pictures of himself taken down from his friends' accounts. He tears up, shaking his head, and slams his computer shut.

He decides to eat something since he skipped lunch. He grabs a bag of tortilla chips and salsa. He takes them up to his room, sitting in his bed.

It hurts, how Zoē would date the by who almost made Benny commit suicide.