Chapter 1

***Warning: This Chapter has some inappropriate including nudity and uncomfortable thoughts that may trigger some audience*** (Although it's nothing really)

Edited.

CHAPTER 1

I sighed in content as the water trailed down my naked body easing the tension in my ligaments.

My eyes closed in delight as my fingers caressed my shoulder. I tilted my neck to the side to give more access.

After a couple of tranquilizing minutes in the shower, I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my body securely.

I strutted in front of the steam coated mirror and leaned onto the cold ceramic sink on my palms that were wrinkled from being in the shower for too long. I wiped out the condensed vapor off the mirror and gazed back at the reflection of a girl, broken inside and out.

Blue-grey eyes stared back at me which I recalled, were once cheerful and bright, which highly contradicted the dullness and lifelessness they held now. My cheekbones protruded out of my face and my cheeks looked almost hollow, probably from the lack of my appetite. My full lips were dry and cracked, screaming for moisture even though I had just showered. My tanned skin was flawless but didn't illuminate the glow it used to.

My chiseled jaw clenched as it became more prominent, showing off its sharp edge that could probably chop off wood. I had a fit body and well-defined facial features which would have looked far beyond attractive if I had done something to flaunt it.

Too bad I didn't have the time or patience to do so.

I closed my eyes as the events from my past flashed across my mind for the millionth time. I filter them all out before it ended up getting too depressing.

I sighed and got out of the bathroom and stepped into my room that was attached to my bathroom.

I lived in a very sumptuous mansion that was owned by my Step-father, Adham- whose guts I had learned to absolutely loathe from the day he married my mom. It had just flew off the charts when he killed my mom.

Don't get me wrong, my mom wasn't the one to go for the rich old hag and being labeled as a gold digger.

No. In fact, the last thing she wanted from Adham was his money.

I still to this very day have no clue why she decided to marry a douche bag.

After my actual dad died, we had moved here with my mom and sister. I never really remembered much about my dad. But what I knew for sure was he wasn't a cretin I loathed.

I didn't witness my father's death, or so I have been told. I simply learned that my dad had died in a car crash when I was only two.

We had been living here since my mom decided to remarry Adham; ever since I could remember. And just when I thought things couldn't get any confusing and miserable, My mom ended up getting killed by Adham.

I still remember the day when I came back from school and found my mom drowned in her own blood beside her bed on the floor, limp and lifeless with her eyes open wide that held so much pain and stories to tell.

That was the same day Adham had come home with another woman,not giving two shits that his wife was lying dead on the floor as he fucked the other woman. He simply disposed off my mother's dead body the next morning.

Never had I felt so lost and confused when my family fell apart before my eyes. It was scary.

Then after a year or two, I discovered why my mother had really died; what made the last string inside her that kept her sane snap.