158

Amelia Adams

I walked into our bedroom, immediately drawing my eyes to see Harry on the ground doing push ups.

He was just in his black basketball shorts. His back muscles contracted every time he went down, looking so incredibly irresistible. I smirk to myself and walk over to his glistening body that arose up and down from the workout. I fall to my knees next to him, facing his body.

He notice me kneeling next to him so he stops his pushups and turns his head to look at me.

"Hey baby," He smiles while sitting up on his knees and grabbing my hips.

When I think he was pulling me in for a kiss, he actually pulled me to the ground- laying me on my back. He crawled over me and got into his push up position again. He started going down and up from above me, but every time he went down his kisses my lips.

I laughed as he kissed me every time he did a push up, finding his playful act cute and silly.

"I have to tell you something." I giggle as he kisses me.

"And what's that?" He asks while pushing up and down.

"I.. I umm.. was thinking.." I trail while grabbing his hips as he lowers himself repeatedly and kisses me over and over again at each push up.

"Are you breaking up with me?" He chuckles while kissing my cheek and arching his brow.

I laugh in response, shaking my head and biting my lip.

"No I'm carrying your baby silly." I snicker as he grins.

"Mm, you are." His eyes light up from my words, his body grazing mine every time he goes down.

It still amazes me to see how many push ups he can do nonstop.

"I was thinking about this for a while, but now even more so because I'm pregnant.." I begin while he keep doing his workout above me.

He nods, wanting me to go on. His lips started kissing my neck every time he went down- which was awfully distracting.

"I need to visit my parents." I say, making him freeze as he was happen to be pecking the arch of my neck.

He pulls himself back up, staying hovered over me in a stalled push up.

"Your parents?" He arches his brow.

I nod in reply. I may have not gotten along very well with my parents in the past, but I still love them and I want them to know I'm alive. It feel so selfish not being in contact with them after all this time.

"They still have no idea where I am. It's been months and they deserve the right to know that I'm alive." I murmur up to him, getting lost in the green orbs of his.

"Yeah, yeah I get that. But um.. what are you going to tell them about.. us?" His voice tunes down to a whisper.

"The truth." I place my hands on the side of his neck, rubbing my thumbs lightly across his jawline.

"Are you gonna tell them who I am?" He asks.

"Well I was kinda hoping you'd be there with me." I knit my brows together in confusion. Why would I not tell them who he is?

His eyes fill with worry and his lip ring gets pulled between his teeth. He pulls back away from me, sitting back on his knees by my feet.

"Amelia.." he scratches the back of his neck, "I don't think it's a good idea for me to be there with you. I will drive you there and stuff, but I'll just park around the corner and wait till you're done." He rejustifies as I sit up as well.