Ch 33 My Goodbye

He pulled back and looked down to your wrist. Your eyes followed it down and he was staring at your bell. A small smile formed on his face. He was sad. You felt hurt on what you were going to do next.

"Yoongi... I'm going away." You let out. He emotion changed. The sad smile changed into a frown with nothing behind it.

"I'm going to go move to Daegu to go to college there... I'll be gone for a while-" you said.

"Yoongi... I think it's best we go our separate ways." You said not wanting to hurt him.

He was watching your eyes. You felt so bad.

"I don't want to hurt you Yoongi... I think it's the best for both of us." Your voice was beginning to crack.

"I'm sorry..." You cracked. He didn't say a word, but his face had it all. Disbelief, hurt, and confusion all in one. His brows furrowed together.

"No... Y/N. I can't lose you t-too." He said. His eyes became glossy.

"Stop Yoongi. You know it's for the best." You said feeling the exact same way. You were resisting your whole body to just go and hug him so tightly.

"You're not leaving. S-Stop it. Y/N!" He said finally breaking down. You watched his wars steam down his face. It fell as he held your hand in his palms. Not wanting to let go.

"You're not leaving... Kim Y/N..." He said lookin down. You sigh.

"I'm sorry Y-Yoongi... I'm sorry." You said pursing your lips inward.

"D-Don't do this to me..." He let out. Oh, it hurt so bad for you. He was suffering more.

"I have t-to go." You said holding his face up. His pale skin became a light pink, his eyes puffed and his eye looks more disperse.

"Goodbye Yoongi."

___________________________

"Goodbye Kookie." You said waving at your brother. You were holding your suitcase handle while standing at the train entrance. Jungkook's eyes weld up. You could already see the water works. Namjoon came to drop by as well before seeing you go off.

"Y/N~" Jungkook let out. You smile at him.

"Namjoon oppa will take care of you okay? I'll be off... don't go chasing girls around so much and focus on what you really want." You said. He nodded wiping his tears away. You gave him a warm hug before lookin at Namjoon.

"Leaving so soon?" He said smiling. You grin.

"Joonie..." you said smiling.

"Haven't heard that in a while." He said back. You guys laugh.

"Take care of Jungkook for me. He can be a butt sometimes... but you'll get used to him. Thank you." You said. He nodded.

"I'll be fine in college Namjoon oppa. You got through it... I'm sure I can." You said laughing. He nodded and embraced you. You huffed and looked at the two boys.

"I'm going to miss you guys." You said.

"Y/N!"

A yell was heard from behind them. You saw Jin. You haven't seen him since the hospital actually and you were a bit surprised seeing him.

"Jin?..." you said as he huffed handing you a envelope.

"I promised I would give you this...here." He said. You took it confused and opened it.

It was a bow. You slightly smile at it.

"Thanks Jin..." you said back. He smiled.

"Since... you're leaving. This will be the last time I see you huh?" He asked. You sigh.

"I'll visit... but I don't know it'll be soon. You said. He nodded.

"I'm sorry... about everything still Y/N." He said. You tightly smile.

"It's okay." You said back with a smile.

"Train 15 to Daegu will be approaching soon ladies and gentlemen." The announcer said. You looked at all three of the boys.

"Goodbye guys." You said. They all waved at you as you walked to the train entrance with you suitcase. People surrounded you waiting for the train as well. You looked back at the boys and waved one more time. The train came and you entered it. You sat at a window seat and saw the boys. They smiled at you. After a while, everyone got on and you waved at the boys as the train began moving. They waved back and you smile at Jungkook. His eyes were tears but he was still waving. You slightly laugh at him. The train started to move faster and before you knew it, the boys were out of sight.

You looked at back and slightly felt your eyes tear as well. You sniff and wipes away the tear. It hurt to have them send you off like that... but it was better for you to do this.

It hurt you that Yoongi didn't show up. It was probably for the best though, if you saw him crying, you would probably want to just stay with him forever hugging him tightly.

___________________________

You entered your dorm looking at the space. It had two beds and pretty comfy. A bit on the smaller side but still workable. Your room mate already moved in it seemed like they set up their things.

"Oh. Are you my room mate?" A girl came in. She looked a bit younger, not that much younger though. Her brown hair stood out and light skin looked smooth. Her face looked sweet and nice. She smiled and put her hand out.

"I'm Lee Minji." She said. You shook her hand.

"I'm Kim Y/N." You greeted back. She smiled.

"Umm... you can set up your things. I just got finished." She said. You nodded.

"Are you also here for entertainment/gaming management?" You asked. She shook her head.

"Technology design." She said back. You nodded and tossed your luggage on your bed.

"Have you looked around campus?" She asked. You shook your head.

"I just got here from Seoul. I'm a bit new." You responded taking out some things. She jumped on her bed.

"I can show you around! I've been here for just two days and I've explored the area pretty well." She said. You nodded.

"Thank you."

————————————————————

AUTHOR-NIM POV

Hey guys! I'll be posting the ending chapters somewhere next week, these are follow ups to the ending.Thank you for reading!

Love Yourself!