Prologue

Originally from Book of Bones, by me. Lets roll on with the story. If you read the Chapter 'Stuck like Glue,' you can skip this part since it is the same. 😙
_Skellyton_💋

His hand slowly caresses her bare ass almost affectionately. Its a sharp contrast to the firm grip he had on her hair as he yanks it, causing her head to fall back and her body to sag. It also presses her ass higher into the air since she is on her hands and knees.

This is how he likes his ladies I assume. At least, this seems to be his go to position. I don't mind at all. I have the perfect view this way through my window.

I know I shouldn't be watching, but if you were to take a glympse of this god-like stud of a man in his usual jeans and faded inked t-shirts, you would be peeking too. He fills his clothes with solid masculine confidence, firm muscles just waiting for action. What ever holy deity sculpted him must have spent eons on him. Not to mention his piercing green eyes, chiseled jaw line, and perfect dimples when he does smile.

He would never even take a second glance at me. So, I live through these ladies he brings from where ever he gets them.

This one, a blonde with boobs way to large for her frame, and stick-like everywhere else, is a screamer. Her chants of "Oh God" and "Harder" can be heard even with the windows closed.

And boy, he delivers.

I can't take my eyes away as he slams his hips against her ass, over and over and over. I feel my knees quake, just from imagining how blissfully painful that must be. I know he isn't a "tiny" guy, not by a long, thick, shot. As I said, the god that sculpted him, made him a mouth watering perfect sight.

With each thrust, his shoulders tighten, fists grasping her hips so tight his knuckles turn white.

My fingers not keeping the curtain open drift down into my lace panties. Its the only thing I'm wearing since my only company is my cat, Sir Whisker Lickers, Wisky for short.

With my fingers under the band of my panties, they drift lower, rolling in the wetness that had pooled from watching my neighbor fucking this woman I wish I could be.

With a heavy breath, I dip my finger between my folds, first one, then two. I start slow, but quickly lose the control. My fingers thrust with each slam of his hips, making me pant like a bitch in heat.

Oh if he only would just notice me. Then i could actually feel that thick cock inside of me, instead of just imagining. But lets face it, he would never go for a shy book worm like me.

I grip the curtain tightly, feeling the coarse fabric in my hand while my other hand feels the sticky heat from my feminine core. With each thrust, my knees grow weaker. Breaths heavier. My whole body feels like its vibrating with energy, boiling and waiting to overflow.

"Josh," his name falls from my lips as I close my eyes only for a second.

The blonde's face is out of view, but he is who I'm focused on. Out, in, out, in, he pounds. Sweat builds on his body, making him shimmer in the ambient lighting. How I want to run my tongue against every inch of him.

Im too close. But, I dare not release. No. I want to hold it back and cum with him ... if only to feel somewhat closer to him.

He is close though. His brows are scrunched just so as he bites his bottom lip so deliciously.

Fuck, I want him to bite my lips. I want to bite his.

Please notice me.

He slams into her and I spill onto my fingers as I moan, clutching the curtain to keep from falling as my whole body erupts and spasams.

My eyes closed from the sensation. I couldn't keep them open.

But when I open them, regaining my breath, I see him looking out his window, and his green eyes meet my ordinary orbs.

I close the curtain so quick I stumble as I back away.

Did ... did he notice me?