0.10 - Sex Ed (;

Luke's POV
I had my hand wrapped around Aria's waist whilst walking to our next class. Our whole group had the same class together everyday, Sex Ed. But today as Aria now goes to our school she will be joining us.

We walk into class and go to our usual seats at the back of the room and I leave Aria for a second to go and get her a chair so she can sit next to me.

"Thanks" she smiles shyly and I give her a small kiss on the cheek. She smiles even more and grabs my hand in hers. We sit down as the teacher comes in. Aria is sitting between me and Calum, calum has Michael on the other side of him and I have Ashton on the other side of me.

Mr Connors starts the lesson by welcoming Aria who's face turned a bright shade of pink when everyone turned around to stare at her. I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and whispered that the attention will go away soon. Once every one had settled down and turned their attention back to Mr Connors she sighs and I can see her visibly relax. I guess she doesn't like the attention that much..

"Can anyone tell me what the most important thing is when you have sex" He asks the class. Half the class laughed and giggled at his outward question and the rest stayed silent. One guy shouted out " THAT YOU BANG HER SO HARD SHE SCREAMS OUT YOUR NAME TILL SHE LOOSES HER VOICE" he then proceeded to turn around and wink at Aria " Like I wouldn't mind doing to you, your some hot shit right there, I swear just looking at you can make me hard"

" Oi, back off. She isn't just some piece of meat you like the look off" I say angrily, I didn't realise I was standing until I felt Ashton pulling me back down into my seat. I sit down hard and fold my arms. I hate it when guys talk or even look at her that way. And she'd only even been at the school for one day. I put my hand on her thigh, more to comfort me than her but I'm pretty sure it worked both ways.
"Jeez, sorry mate I didn't realise you'd already claimed her... maybe next time.. eh?" He says directed to both me and Aria. I bid back what I was going to say and scowl at him until the teacher interrupts.

"no.. that's not what I meant at all Justin... and that's a detention for being inappropriate during class hours towards another student. And as I was saying, the most important part of sex at this age is condoms. If you don't want to get pregnant or diseases that is." He looks around the class and pulls out a box from underneath his desk.

He was going to hand out condoms. Oh my gosh. Really man? He places the box on the first desk and tells him to take a few and pass the box on. By the time the box gets to Ashton it's still half full because the people in our class either didn't take any or took one or two, Ashton however takes several handfuls of the things. He passes the box to me with a smirk and I do the same as he does. I hear Aria gasp slightly next to me and laugh.
I pass the box to her and smile encouragingly and she takes 5 from the box. Not bad. More than anyone else in the class did. Calum and Michael do the same as us and we pass the box back down to Mr Connors. Everyone's eyes are back on us at the back and I can tell arias getting nervous about the attention again.

I go to say something to the class about how staring is rude but she looks around and speaks for herself.
" can I help you? I mean your all staring so..?" She states sassily. Damn. No offence to her but I didn't even know that girl had it in her. It's her first day! How can anyone be that chill after what's happens today after ur being her first day. I'm honestly in awe.

She coughs nervously and I speak up " well, can we help you all with anything Then" I say the annoyance at the class evident. They all turn away mumbling and before he does so Justin winks at me and then smirks at Aria before turning around and facing the now very annoyed Mr Connors. 

He was tapping his foot patiently waiting for everyone to be quiet before he announces that we were going to be watching a video on safe sex and how to put on a condom.

After about 12 minutes of the video me Calum Michael Ashton and aria were all in fits of laughter, Michael and Calum to the point they were crying and rolling around on the floor together.

The video was just too funny, it was about a guy who had no friends at school who suddenly gets hit on by the hottest girl in school who does it as a dare because she and all her friends know he's a virgin. It's about how she teaches him how to put a condom on and then how after she leaves him which is why you should be careful about who you loose it to. It was only funny because of the guy and all the facial expressions he did throughout it. It was nothing like what we were expecting and for that reason we were all laughing really loud fly from the back g the classroom.

My hand was still on Aria's thigh and I started rubbing slow circles on her skin with my thumb. The school didn't have a uniform and she was wearing a pair of bleached, ripped waist high shorts that came to her upper thigh. My thumb was just a couple centimetres below the end of her shorts so it wasn't TOO sexual but she still got how I was feeling..

Ashton turns around and whispers in my ear.
"Dude be careful.. look at the effect you have on her. We're in class and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want everyone knowing" I turn to face him curiously, wondering what he was on about. He nods towards aria and I look at her. She's biting her lips and her face is slightly flushed a subtle shade of pale pink.

I decided to tease her a little bit and inched my hand up higher, I didn't care that we were in class. Her breathing hitched a little as she looked at me shocked begging me not to go any higher during class time. I smile at her and give her a reassuring nod that I won't do anything she doesn't want to and stop drawing circles on her skin and just leave my hand on her thigh in an affectionate manner.

The class so far has gone pretty well and the bell was about to ring. Michael and Calum were talking about Michaels hair colour again whilst me Aria and Ashton were talking about music. We were having fun just waiting for the bell. To ring so we could go home for th day when I feel someone's presence in front of my desk. My head is lowered because I was laughing at how shocked Ashton was at how similar arias music taste was to our when I saw her black heeled boots in front of my desk. Tapping impatiently for me to look up.

I look up a scowl now firmly placed on my lips.
"What. Do. You. Want. Madison." I say sharply.
"You" she replies simply, walking away swaying her hips trying to get my attention. I ignore her and turn my attention back to Aria who looked slightly upset. I lean in and kiss her gently on her lips. 
"She might want me, but I want you" I say confidently to her.
A smile bursts through her face again and she kisses me back.
" I want you too, I just really dislike her. What's her obsession with you anyway like she needs to get a life" she laughs. I smile and shrug me shoulders.

HEY GUYSSS,
So I've decided that I'll probably be updating once a week minimum.. maybe more I have t quite decided yet...
lemme know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote!
Today 5sos played "valentine" for the first time and I have to say that it literally has given me life.. I can already tell that this album is going to be the death of me.
Also I didn't get the tickets to see them play but we are still going to where they are playing and hoping to meet them outside. Wish me luck.
Also I'm so happy we are almost @ 200 reads! I'm so proud! Keep reading voting and commenting.

I love you all!! - N x