Chapter Five

Laughing Jack picked you up and then closed his door behind him. He then sat you down on a queen sized bed. You wanted to run away, but you were too tired and your body ached.

     You just watched as the clown went to a wooden dresser and picked out a pink and white dress. He then continued to look for something else for you to wear with it. You gazed around his room in the mean time.

     His room was ten times as big as your old room. Which, it had to be if he was going to fit in here and be comfortable. He was tall and thin with long, slender arms and legs. The clown chuckled a little as he walked back over to you, holding the pink and white dress in his hands.

     "Awww~ Someone is all bloody and messy. Looks like I'll need to give you a bath," He cackled as he then picked you up. He brought you to a huge bathroom with a bathtub on the far side. He walked with you over to the bath tub. He placed you on your feet, beside the bathtub as he began turning on the water. He reached for you, but you took a step away from him.

     "Come on, sweetie, you are all bloody and dirty. You need to get cleaned up," He stated in a more smoothing tone. You turned around and then looked at him. He smiled at you in a kind way.

     "Come on, (Y/N), he's right. You need to get cleaned off," your strong voice stated. You decided your voice was right as you looked the clown in the eyes and then nodded.

     The clown smiled as he began taking your shirt off. You just raised your arms up in the air as he took the shirt off. He then began taking your undergarments off. You quickly stopped him as you then turned away from him. You didn't want him to see your breasts or even your womanhood. So, you decided to undress the rest of the way yourself, even as it would hurt you in the process.

     You made sure your back was turned toward him as you began unhooking your bra. You took it off and then tossed it aside. You then slipped off your panties as you then tossed them aside as well. You carefully stepped in to the bathtub as you then sat down, making sure your back was still towards him.

     You wrapped your arms around your chest, preventing him from seeing your breasts. Once the bathtub was filled with enough water, he quickly turned it off.

     "Now, let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" He asked, his voice in a sweet tone. He then grabbed a rag and began washing your back. You winced as the hot water hit your open wounds, causing a stinging sensation.

     "Sorry, dear," He apologized as he continued to wash your back. You just kept your head straight, keeping yourself from looking at him.

     "To be honest, he seems nice," your small voice admitted. You shook your head. 'No clowns are ever nice! He's probably doing this because he's some kind of perverted freak!' You thought to yourself, screaming at your small voice.

     "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Laughing Jack asked as he finished washing your body, snapping you back in to reality. You just kept your head straight, trying to ignore the clown behind you.

**Laughing Jack's P.O.V.**

     I began washing her back with a rag. She winced as the hot water from the rag touched her open wounds.

     "Sorry, dear," I apologized. She didn't move or even try to mutter anything. Ugh! Such a spoiled brat! I calmed myself as I noticed she was thinking to herself. I tried to get in her head and listen to her thoughts, but found myself having difficulty.

     Huh? I never have this problem with any other human before. Maybe I'm just losing my touch. I quietly sigh as I then notice her shaking her head.

     "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" I asked as she didn't move. She just kept ignoring me. Me!

     Anger quickly flooded through my veins. Why is she acting like this? Here I am, trying to bathe her, and she acts like this!