VII. Fishy

~~~I should've read the signs clearly

~~~
I should've read the signs clearly...how could I have been so blind.
~
(Tuesday; 2:18 PM)

Staring at the reflection of me mirror, I studied the new cut on the side of my face. A red curvy line stained my light skin and Terrance was the reason for it. When he was drunk, he took pleasure in hitting me randomly. Today, I was just watching tv when he stumbled in and punched me for the remote. His ring cut right through and broke my skin during the altercation, leaving yet another wound on my body.

I took my foundation and covered it as best as I could before I went out. I couldn't have Tyrell questioning me, he knew when I was lying all to well by now.

*

Walking down his neighborhood, I came up to his house and instantly ducked for cover.

*Automatic gunfire*🔫😬

I would've been dead if it wasn't my boyfriend just playing around. When I uncovered my face, I saw that only the car was targeted during the gunfire. When I looked up in the direction it came from, my blood boiled when I saw his devilish smile from the window.

 When I looked up in the direction it came from, my blood boiled when I saw his devilish smile from the window

"Caught you lacking, ma! Any nigga could've popped ya bright-ass just now" he yelled.

I stood up and pulled down my pencil skirt, giving him the finger and a frown as well. "You play too fucking much, Tyrell"

"I do. Now come on in here so I can make it up to you" he said, blowing me a kiss as he put his gun down.

(3:00 PM)

Laying down on my back with Tyrell humping in between my legs, I felt him lift up suddenly. I looked up at him and bit down on my lip from his strokes inside. He towered over me in awe, rolling his eyes back while his mouth dropped open from his orgasm.

"Ahh-ggh" he growled, pushing through my walls with ease as they sucked him in each time he came back to me. "Damn babefuck!"

When he looked down and leaned in, I met him in the passionate kissing and held him down to me closer. He said I looked so good right now in his breath and took over my mouth with his tongue. Showing me his appreciation of some good p*ssy by sucking hungrily on my neck next.