~ Tickle fight ~

Requested by: corishirogane3 

I haven't written 'Requested by' in such a long time! It brings back good VLD memories. I miss writing requests. Hopefully, this scenario gives you a break from all the drama that's going on. Please let me know if this is going really slowly, if I'm not making this fun or if you're not enjoying it for no reason. I want to make sure that you guys are enjoying the book. I also want to be able to teach you guys small lessons that will hopefully be remembered when situations come about but for now, I want to make you guys smile and fangirl because these boys are just so cute  >.<

Quote of the day!

"Life's too mysterious to take too serious"

- Mary Engelbreit

KEITH

You huddled close to Keith enjoying this rare time of intimacy. Keith decided to watch something on Netflix and chose the first thing that you two agreed on. It was okay for a supernatural show. You ignored the TV and nestled your face into his shoulder. Keith rubbed his face against yours and wrapped his hand around your waist.

"Hey!" You squirmed. Keith looked at you for a second before grinning.

"Oh, don't tell me. You're ticklish, aren't you?" Keith smirked.

"...No..." You said.

"Okay," Keith shrugged. Keith asked you back into your previous position and held you close. You watched and waited cautiously but he didn't show any signs of wanting to tickle you. You snuggled in closer and resumed watching the show but Keith was waiting patiently. Slowly, he locked your hand into his and tested your answer. He dug his fingers into your side making your wriggle and squirm.

"Keith!" You exclaimed. You wriggled out of his grip and smacked him on the shoulder. "That was so unfair," You said.

"You said that you weren't ticklish" Keith grinned. You opened your mouth to say something but clamped it shut. Keith let out a small chuckle and kissed you tenderly on the cheek. "Don't worry, I won't take advantage of it," He said. You cocked your head and snuggled back with Keith.

You smiled when Keith placed his hand in the middle of your torso, away from your sensitive area. "Thanks, Keith," You said.

"Anything for you," Keith whispered.

HUNK

Hunk wiped a patch of sweat from his forehead and worked intensely on one of the engines. This one was a whopper. Whoever brought this in wasn't going to get this back. This car was going to the scrap heap no matter what. Hunk, however, thought the engine could be fixed so he got to work and had been at it since its arrival.

"Need a drink?" You asked, handing him a cold water bottle.

"Yeah, thanks" Hunk panted.

"Even with autumn coming in, you're still sweating as if it were summer" You laughed. You picked up Hunk's wrist to display a patch of sweat in his armpit. Hunk whimpered and looked at you nervously. You frowned and released Hunk's wrist. "Are you ticklish?" You asked. Hunk froze.