Chapter: 2 Confusion

No one POV

Throughout the whole time, the BTS boys just stared at the little boy and not care about the lessons.

BTS POV
Oh my god.....we're literally staring at this boy like forever now... But we can't stop staring at him.. Why though? 'I don't understand... ' is what we're thinking right now.
I mean how can someone be so amazingly beautiful?

We were just staring at him then the bell rang signalling us for lunch, then all of the students ran outside the classroom finally being free, but the brunette boy is still in the classroom and we were just waiting for him so we can follow him, then when he was busy packing his stuff.. Suddenly he noticed us.
" Are you guys okay? Aren't you going to the canteen to eat? " he asked us tilting his head a bit, and we swear we almost died of how cute he was, then Jimin stood up " We are okay.. We were just staring at you baby boy " he said, then the boy started blushing... Omg- okay okay calm down.. But he was so CUTE, then Hoseok stood up too " Baby what's your name? We really want to know.." He said smirking a bit, " M-my name is Kim Taehyung! It's a pleasure to meet you all, i am 17 years old, lets all get along!! " he said with a cute box smile while still blushing a bit, then all of us cooed at him for how cute he was.

No one POV

They all stood up and introduced themselves.
" 1 2 3 Hello we are Bangtansonyeondan ! "
" I am Kim Namjoon 17 years old the leader of the group but call me RM " said Namjoon.
" I am Kim Seokjin the oldest 19 years old call me Jin " Jin said with a warm smile.
" I am Min Yoongi.. 18.....call me.. Eh i got nothing really. " Said Yoongi not giving a fuck.
" I am Jung Hoseok!!! 17 years old Nice to meet you Taebear!!" Said Hoseok with the brightest smile being the ball of sunshine he is.
" I am Park Jimin 17 years old, call me whatever you want babyboy " said Jimin with a wink and then smirk, and earning a smack from the head from Jin.
" I am Jeon Jungkook 16 years old " said Jungkook with a smirk.
Then Taehyung bowed again and is blushing a little because of the names, "Lets all go to the cafeteria " Taehyung smiled and the boys nodded then got out of the classroom and rushed to the canteen.

Time skip

When everyone got to the canteen, everyone i mean EVERYONE was looking at them, some were shocked because no one can be that close to the badboy group BTS , and some girls were jealous glaring at Taehyung, some were amazed by the beauty of Tae.
Then the bts just shrugged not caring and Taehyung oblivious of what's happening, when the BTS and Taehyung got their food, they sat at a peaceful area where no one can disturb them and the boys feel all the glares that came from the students, they were glaring at Taehyung.. ' what the fuck are they looking at? Can't they see we want a peaceful time with our Taebear?.....wait why am i thinking this...it's not like me at all..' Bts thought, they are confused... They don't know why they are so attached to this boy, they are the merciless, scary, and most rudest meanest of all, yet they can't seem to reject this boy and wants to be by his side....
It's not like them at all.

Taehyung POV

When i sat down with them i could feel stares or rather glares being sent to me, i felt a slight shiver running down my spine and i just shrugged it and ate my food happily.
When we were eating our food, some group of guys were coming in our and i was confused, why are they coming here? Then i heard the students whisper and i heard some student say " OMG its EXO!!! " i heard them squealing and i was confused.. Who is EXO? I then saw the BTS glaring at them... Why though?

EXO POV

We were bored because our leader is sick and not here today he is not here so we just played some games while on class and not giving a fuck to the teacher, then saw our rival BTS came to the canteen panting, i think they ran.. then we were quite shocked because there was someone with them and they were so close to that boy, but suddenly we recognized that boy..... Our blood boiled of anger.. Why is he here with the badboy group BTS?! He could get hurt! And we don't want that! So we quickly got up from our seat and we walked to their place, the students were staring at us, but we don't give a fuck so we don't care, as we got there the BTS group were glaring at us and we just stared at the boy next to them " What is your problem? " their oldest Jin said with a stern voice, we felt shiver cause he could get really scary sometimes, " Why is he here with you bastards? " Kyungsoo said, we glared at them, " Why? He is with us because he wants to bitch " The horse said and Luhan quickly grabbed the small boy and said " Let's go " we were about to turn around when the small midget Jimin shouted " YAH! Don't touch him! " then Jin shouted too " Don't force him if he doesn't want to! 'Who are you to him anyways?!' " when he said that we felt our hearts break... Because.. Who are we to him anyways..? All he knows is ' him ' ... Not us, then the small boy said something " Do i know you guys..? "

Why? We're so confused.. Why is our heart hurt when he said he doesn't know us, Why doesn't he know us but he knows ' him '.

Long time no see.... Taetae.

A/N: hello~ this is an another update sorry again for my english if you don't understand or there are mistakes but please enjoy~ 💜💙💚💛❤️😘