eight

The drama majors were on a field trip to Seoul to look at the scenery and take pictures together as a class

They decided to take a break from practicing their play. The play wasn't going to be live until the end of the school year anyway.

"I call dibs on sitting next to Lunai," Jisoo called out, raising her hand.

Lunai looked up from her seat on the bus and smiled at Jisoo.

Juhyun whined. "I thought you were going to sit with me!"

"Can't you sit with Hoseok? I want to sit with Lunai!" Jisoo replied.

"I don't want to sit with Hoseok! He's too loud! I might as well throw myself out of the bus!" Juhyun retorted.

"Hey! I am not that bad!" Hoseok shouted from the back of the bus.

"You really are!" Juhyun shouted.

"Juhyun, can you sit alone? Or with Tae—"

"Too late."

Jisoo turned around to see Taehyung sitting next to Lunai with his arm around her shoulders. Lunai shrugged with an apologetic smile.

Jisoo huffed our angrily and plopped down next to Juhyun. She cheered in victory and hugged Jisoo.

"Couldn't make it more obvious you have a crush on her," Jisoo muttered under her breath.

"What was that, Jisoo?" Taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Cocky bastard," she muttered. "Nothing, oh sweet Romeo," she sarcastically replied.

"Oh, dear Nurse, I knew you had a liking to me," he replied, placing a kiss on the side of Lunai's head.

Lunai whined, wiping the spot where he kissed her. "Romeo, your foul breath has swooned me into hell."

"I swear I brushed my teeth this morning," he replied.

"Apparently, not enough."