The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 13

AN: NEEDED 201 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

*******************************************************************************

Chapter 12-

I stood in the door way to my guest bed room. The only light that was coming from the dark room was an expensive looking alarm clock that had bright blue numbers stating it was 1.30 am. Yes you heard me I said guessed bed room! That's right everyone I didn't need to sleep in Jeremy's room the other night because THEY HAD SPARE ROOMS! I know stupid to think a place like this wouldn't but I was in a little bit of an emotional state then and well he bed was so dam comfortable! I mean this room was no wear as big as the other on Jeremy's, Cat's, Kirin's and Tess's level, but it was big compared to the bed I normally slept in, the bathroom was just a bit larger then a nice hotel rooms, yet it was a lot more expensive. It was the perfect guest room. Plus I just couldn't bring myself to get mad at Jeremy for the whole sleeping-in-his-bed thing because, to be honest, it was one of the best night sleeps of my life!

I turned to Mr. and Mrs. Everson as they said their final good nights "good night Maddy" Mrs. Everson said with a smile as Mr. Everson had an arm wrapped around her shoulder and hugged her to him softly. I smiled and held the overly short clothes I was to wear to bed to my chest, courtesy of Cat, hence the overly short length. "good night Mr. and Mrs. Everson, and thank you again, not only for letting my brother and sister stay here, but also for getting them into our school, I hope Cat doesn't mind to much having to show the twins around tomorrow, and also tomorrow, if you can, would you mind getting me the bill for the school and the rent I will have to pay? I mean I need to sort out my money, but I'm good for any price you set" I said with a confident smile. I was acting.

Acting that everything was perfect, something I had come to prefect over the years. I mean when you have to reassure people, police, and family and friends that your life is fine when your struggling to get a meal that week, that takes real skill. "Well you really need to get some sleep Maddy. You have school tomorrow, unlike us who get to sleep in all day tomorrow" Mrs. Everson said with a giggle. I smiled sheepishly and nodded "your right. Good night Mr. and Mrs. Everson" I said waving as they turned to walk down the hall. Mr. Everson held onto Mrs. Everson and planted a light kiss on her cheek and she giggled and blushed.

I shook my head in disbelief as I closed the door to my room and headed for the shower. The water was bliss on my overly tiered body. The twins had gone to bed, in separate room, on the same level as Cat and Jeremy. Little did the twins know that they would know own those rooms. See after we got home and I had sent the twins to bed along with Cat. Jeremy went off to get some sleep and Nick was out, I had sat down with Mr. and Mrs. Everson and talked about the twins. My place would be no where I would ever let my brother and sister live, the place was falling apart and no place for to kids like them to live and not to mention the location is more dangerous than any other place in town, of course I only told the Everson's that it was the lack of space that I needed other alternatives for the twins.

I had looked at many options and then Mr. and Mrs. Everson offered to give up three rooms for us, they said we would be a much welcomed addition to their family; I of course declined the third. The twins, they deserved the best of the best, I didn't need to be greed and spend extra money on myself when I needed to save so I could send Tess and Kirin to the middle year's section of my school. All my school coast for me was hard work, the beauty of a scholarship, but it was the best school in the country and Tess and Kirin both deserved to go there, I think I will be able to keep up with payments for them, and if it gets to much I can always drop out and work more, they deserved this more than me. I would hate to leave Jeremy and the boys though.

I finished washing my hair and was just soaking up the last minutes of the warm water on my body as I thought about what tomorrow. Thursday. Firstly I will have to inform the twins about what is happening....then get some clothes for me, from my apartment....school...Shaklee's photo shoot...homework and then.... OH SHOOT! I almost fell over as I remembered I had a date with Blaze that night. A smile spread across my face as I went to turn off the water. Blaze, he was kind, funny, one of the only rich guys I know that would take a date to McDonald's and shop at an outlet store, cheeky, funny, interesting, sexy, smart...sure he had nothing on Jeremy I mean Jeremy was-