~25~

Jeonghan burst through the doors, panting because he ran all the way from his house. His eyes met Jisoo's pale and fragile figure laying down the hospital bed. Wonwoo sat on the chair next to Jisoo's bed while Seokmin and Mingyu stayed on the couch.

He opened his mouth hesitantly but decided to stay quiet for the mean time. Jeonghan sat beside Seokmin. "I hope it's nothing serious," Seokmin mumbled.

Jeonghan stared at the unconcious boy in worry. It has been a few weeks since he started to question the other's behavior. Jisoo's fatigue state was noticable. During physical education, Jisoo was even suggested to stay at the clinic and rest but he declined. Stubborn boy.

After some thinking, he then started to question why would Wonwoo call him. Wonwoo's attitude towards Jeonghan was also a change. He became colder and would often glare at him during free periods. Not only Wonwoo, even Seokmin started to ignore his presence whenever Jisoo is around.

"Seokmin-ah," He began and caught Seokmin's attention. "Are you guys mad at me?

"If you think we were avoiding and ignoring you because we're mad, you're wrong."

"Then why were you guys avoiding me?"

"I think it's best if Jisoo himself answers your questions," Seokmin replied and glanced at the unconcious boy.  Jeonghan was about to reply when the doctor came inside the room. Wonwoo stood up immediately.

"How's he, doc?" The doctor sighed, removing his glasses. Jeonghan's ears perked up, ready for whatever the doctor is about to say.

"Jisoo's leukemia is getting worse."

...

Exams were finally done! It's already our summer vacation so I'm able to update more often~